OT- House Invasion in Montana
william boyd
2008-04-14 22:02:30 UTC
Shooting in Butte , Montana
Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders:

Butte, Montana November 5, 2007

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably
believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia
Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana
and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the
front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and
grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the
first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the
11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen
and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left
shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before
medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber
handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim,
50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to
the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC
news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home,
and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants......and she
wins, she is still alive.
Now that is Gun Control !

Thought for the day:

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a
drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'
BILL P.
m***@austin.rr.com
2008-04-14 23:47:39 UTC
Post by william boyd
Shooting in Butte , Montana
Butte, Montana November 5, 2007
Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably
believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia
Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.
This thing keeps resurfacing. Problem is, it never happened. See the
following:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp

By the way, if you don't like or trust Snopes, then prove them wrong.

Elliot

Posting from Google because I am away from my office.
Hunter
2008-04-14 23:58:09 UTC
Post by m***@austin.rr.com
This thing keeps resurfacing. Problem is, it never happened. See the
http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp
By the way, if you don't like or trust Snopes, then prove them wrong.
Elliot
He copies and pastes many of his posts from snopes.com.

One wonders why...

Hunter
Ralph E Lindberg
2008-04-15 12:43:45 UTC
In article
Post by m***@austin.rr.com
Post by william boyd
Shooting in Butte , Montana
Butte, Montana November 5, 2007
Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably
believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia
Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.
This thing keeps resurfacing. Problem is, it never happened. See the
http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp
By the way, if you don't like or trust Snopes, then prove them wrong.
Elliot
Posting from Google because I am away from my office.
Check the Montana Standard (Butte's newspaper), never happened
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv
GBinNC
2008-04-15 13:46:31 UTC
Post by Ralph E Lindberg
Check the Montana Standard (Butte's newspaper), never happened
And this is the main reason Mr. Boyd has been in my filter for some
time.

For some reason he thinks it's helpful to us, on an RV newsgroup, to
read an ongoing series of non-RV-related, already-debunked urban myths
that he copies from Snopes or elsewhere. What is his point with that?

I just don't have time to waste on such stupidity.

GB in NC
Mike Hendrix
2008-04-15 23:56:13 UTC
Post by GBinNC
Post by Ralph E Lindberg
Check the Montana Standard (Butte's newspaper), never happened
And this is the main reason Mr. Boyd has been in my filter for some
time.
For some reason he thinks it's helpful to us, on an RV newsgroup, to
read an ongoing series of non-RV-related, already-debunked urban myths
that he copies from Snopes or elsewhere. What is his point with that?
I just don't have time to waste on such stupidity.
GB in NC
It sounds good to his ilk and that is all that matters.

mike
--
Pensacola, FL
http://www.travellogs.us/
Chuck Wilson
2008-04-18 07:34:02 UTC
The Bush Administration has spent most of the last 8 years censoring
scientists, pretending that global warming is a problem that doesn't
exist, and standing in the way of solutions. Now that the
Administration has been forced to acknowledge global warming as a
problem, they have put forward a proposal that looks like it was
written by Dick Cheney's energy task force. The President's proposal
is not to cut greenhouse gas emissions, but to actually allow them to
continue to grow until 2025. Global warming is an urgent problem that
demands a bold response that will actually reduce emissions, not allow
them to continue to increase for nearly 20 more years. I have proposed
a comprehensive, bold plan to reduce global warming. My plan will
reduce greenhouse gas emissions 80% below 1990 levels by 2050 through
a market-based, cap-and-trade system in order to avoid the most dire
impacts of global warming. I will also act immediately to develop a
post-Kyoto treaty with a goal of having one in place by the end of
2009. America needs a president who will lead on day one, not one
whose leadership is a day late and a dollar short.