OT ~ NEW BORDER RISK: ISIS Ties To Mexican Drug Lords
Jan Orme
2014-07-05 21:20:04 UTC
NEW BORDER RISK: ISIS Ties To Mexican Drug Lords
(Worries that the Mexican criminal gang MS-13, who are already in over 1,100 U.S. cities, may be working with ISIS to infiltrate the U.S.)
http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/new-border-risk-isis-ties-to-mexican-drug-lords/

Note: This is a problem that HAS been building for decades because of the inaction of numerous promises to seal that border. This possible threat is about what is happening NOW on our Southern Border and what the current administration is or is not guarding against.

Place the frickin' blame where is suits you! BUT....this is going on RIGHT NOW on the OBAMA WATCH!! Is he going to step up to the plate and deal with it? Or Go Golfing? The Ball Is In His Court!

My confidence in our Nation's Safety IS NOT high at this point as yet another POTUS AND Congress does NOTHING to Secure Our Border!

THAT Border is RIGHT HERE! It's NOT in the Middle East where a threat can come from just like on 911 and other times when or National Security was breached by Foreign Terror. Regardless of how you feel about sending our brave military overseas, I sure hope we can at least secure our own border that IS RIGHT HERE! I would be just fine with NOT sending our troops to the Middle East. BUT.... Please explain to me WHY we would not Guard The Sanctity Of Our Own Border From Harm, the criminal element there and the Terror That Can and will come across?

Jan Eric Orme
Albert
2014-07-05 21:36:00 UTC
On Sat, 5 Jul 2014 14:20:04 -0700 (PDT), Jan Orme <***@aol.com>
wrote:

Snipped
Post by Jan Orme
THAT Border is RIGHT HERE! It's NOT in the Middle East where a threat can come from just like on 911 and other times when or National Security was breached by Foreign Terror. Regardless of how you feel about sending our brave military overseas, I sure hope we can at least secure our own border that IS RIGHT HERE! I would be just fine with NOT sending our troops to the Middle East. BUT.... Please explain to me WHY we would not Guard The Sanctity Of Our Own Border From Harm, the criminal element there and the Terror That Can and will come across?
Jan Eric Orme
How many troops do you think we should send into Mexico?? Inquiring
minds want to know.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/WND
Jan Orme
2014-07-05 22:13:54 UTC
Post by Albert
Snipped
Post by Jan Orme
THAT Border is RIGHT HERE! It's NOT in the Middle East where a threat can come from just like on 911 and other times when or National Security was breached by Foreign Terror. Regardless of how you feel about sending our brave military overseas, I sure hope we can at least secure our own border that IS RIGHT HERE! I would be just fine with NOT sending our troops to the Middle East. BUT.... Please explain to me WHY we would not Guard The Sanctity Of Our Own Border From Harm, the criminal element there and the Terror That Can and will come across?
Jan Eric Orme
How many troops do you think we should send into Mexico?? Inquiring
minds want to know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NONE!!

Jan
Technobarbarian
2014-07-05 22:17:56 UTC
Post by Albert
Snipped
Post by Jan Orme
THAT Border is RIGHT HERE! It's NOT in the Middle East where a threat can
come from just like on 911 and other times when or National Security was
breached by Foreign Terror. Regardless of how you feel about sending our
brave military overseas, I sure hope we can at least secure our own border
that IS RIGHT HERE! I would be just fine with NOT sending our troops to
the Middle East. BUT.... Please explain to me WHY we would not Guard The
Sanctity Of Our Own Border From Harm, the criminal element there and the
Terror That Can and will come across?
Jan Eric Orme
How many troops do you think we should send into Mexico?? Inquiring
minds want to know.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/WND
Mexico? What about Canada, where the border is even less protected?
Poor ol' Wormy is close to that one and he's worried about Mexico. Not to
mention our largely unprotected coastline. I wonder what it is about Mexico
that gets people's imagination working overtime? The staffer who wrote that
piece has a dubious background, but we also have Congress Critters selling
this BS.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/06/18/iraqi-extremist-group-could-slip-through-texas-mexico-border/

Iraqi Extremists Promising Attack Could Slip Through Mexican Border
June 18, 2014 8:19 AM

SOUTH TEXAS (KRLD) - There are concerns that the Islamic State of Iraq and
Syria - an extremist group that has already captured several large cities in
Iraq and is bearing down on Baghdad - could be responsible for the next 9/11
style terror plot on U.S. soil.

"This jihadist group ISIS and it's leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi have promised
direct confrontation with America, " says Congressman Ted Poe (R-Houston).
"He is looking forward to that day and he has said that publicly, we should
believe him when he says that. These folks hate everything about the United
States."

Sen. Lindsey Graham, (R- South Carolina) echoed Poe's remark, saying on CBS'
"Face the Nation" Sunday that U.S. officials have warned the next major
attack on U.S. soil could emanate from the region.

"The seeds of 9/11s are being planted all over Iraq and Syria," Graham said.
"They want an Islamic caliphate that runs through Syria and Iraq.and they
plan to drive us out of the Mideast by attacking us here at home."

And Poe thinks the likely way ISIS will get into the U.S. to commit a terror
attack will be through the Texas-Mexico border.

"Of course the way they would come to the United States would be through the
porous border with Mexico. The drug cartels will bring people into the
country no matter who they are - for money," says Poe. "Everyone in the
world knows that the border between the United States and Mexico is
completely porous."

Poe thinks the way to prevent such an attack would be to secure the border.
"And we should secure the border by putting the National Guard on the border
so people don't cross into the United States without permission."

He adds, "National security does not start overseas; it starts at the border
between the U.S. and Mexico."

In Texas, plans have already been laid out to decrease the surge of illegal
immigrants and try to secure the border by deploying the DPS, but Governor
Rick Perry's office says there are still not enough resources.

"The issue here is inadequate federal resources on the border," says Lucy
Nashed with the Governor's Office. "We are working with the Department of
Public safety to identify options that can be taken immediately to address
this crisis. This is a federal issue under federal jurisdiction, and while
we will continue to commit resources to keep Texas communities safe, the
ultimate solution needs to come from Washington, D.C."

"Texas has already put hundreds of millions of dollars into personnel and
resources to fill in where the federal government has failed. Gov. Perry has
signed on to a letter with Lt. Gov. Dewhurst directing DPS to conduct a
border surge operation in the coming months. This letter is awaiting
approval from Speaker Straus."

There's obviously only one logical answer. Obama has to send troops to
protect Wormy's house so he can sleep at night. Or maybe a shrink with
elephant tranquilizers for his hysterical xenophobia.

TB
Lone Haranguer
2014-07-06 00:22:34 UTC
Post by Albert
Snipped
Post by Jan Orme
THAT Border is RIGHT HERE! It's NOT in the Middle East where a threat can come from just like on 911 and other times when or National Security was breached by Foreign Terror. Regardless of how you feel about sending our brave military overseas, I sure hope we can at least secure our own border that IS RIGHT HERE! I would be just fine with NOT sending our troops to the Middle East. BUT.... Please explain to me WHY we would not Guard The Sanctity Of Our Own Border From Harm, the criminal element there and the Terror That Can and will come across?
Jan Eric Orme
How many troops do you think we should send into Mexico?? Inquiring
minds want to know.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/WND
How many did we send when Pancho Villa made an incursion at
Columbus NM?

"Expedition[1] and sometimes colloquially referred to as the
Punitive Expedition—was a military operation conducted by the
United States Army against the paramilitary forces of Mexican
revolutionary Francisco "Pancho" Villa from March 14, 1916 to
February 7, 1917 during the Mexican Revolution 1910-1920.

The expedition was launched in retaliation for Villa's attack on
the town of Columbus, New Mexico.

On March 15, 1916 [5] on orders from President Woodrow Wilson,
Major General John J. Pershing led an expeditionary force of
4,800 men into Mexico to capture Villa."
*************
Should we follow this precedent?

LZ
f***@gmail.com
2014-07-06 06:04:24 UTC
Post by Lone Haranguer
Post by Albert
Snipped
Post by Jan Orme
[...]
Pershing never caught Villa, did he Loonis? Would you like a War with Mexico?

Col. Rudolfo Fierro DdN
Jan Orme
2014-07-06 06:34:15 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by Lone Haranguer
[...]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BS from damn near 100 years ago has nothing to do with the Obama Border BS of today, El Don Lampdonkey!

But here: http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h1075.html

Jan
Albert
2014-07-06 13:05:07 UTC
Post by Jan Orme
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by Lone Haranguer
[...]
Then why did LZ bring it up!???
Jan
Bob Hatch
2014-07-06 13:36:10 UTC
Post by Albert
Post by Jan Orme
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by Lone Haranguer
[...]
Why do you think that's a question that Jan could answer!???
--
I do not carry a gun hoping that
I'll be able to shoot someone, anymore than
Me.
Lone Haranguer
2014-07-06 14:05:28 UTC
Post by Albert
Post by Jan Orme
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by Lone Haranguer
[...]
You wanted to know if we should send troops into Mexico and I
furnished some information you didn't know about.

LZ
Jan
f***@gmail.com
2014-07-06 15:52:23 UTC
Post by Jan Orme
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by Lone Haranguer
[...]
Just exactly how do the Mexican drug cartels, and ISIS have any connection? That's just more good old nutcase hogwash from World Daily News, with its finger on the pulse of world events from Cave Junction, Oregon. Remember, Wormy is a former booster for the ultimate truth of Michael Savage's "Paul Revere Society".... HawHawHaw!

Wormy is the perfect audience for those right wing talk radio shows. He likes to be fearful, angry, and feel superior for clinging to such simpleminded fantasies......

Dr. William Jennings Bryan
Jan Orme
2014-07-06 16:47:07 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by Jan Orme
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BS from damn near 100 years ago has nothing to do with the Obama Border BS of today, El Don Lampdonkey!
But here: http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h1075.html
Jan
Just exactly how do the Mexican drug cartels, and ISIS have any connection? That's just more good old nutcase hogwash from World Daily News, with its finger on the pulse of world events from Cave Junction, Oregon. Remember, Wormy is a former booster for the ultimate truth of Michael Savage's "Paul Revere Society".... HawHawHaw!
Wormy is the perfect audience for those right wing talk radio shows. He likes to be fearful, angry, and feel superior for clinging to such simpleminded fantasies......
Dr. William Jennings Bryan
1. I don't know if they have any connection at all. My OP points out that the WND writer does worry about this possibility. Red it again.

2. I don't listen to Michael Savage. There was a time back maybe 10 years ago that I did to get a taste because I knew he was based in the Bay Area when I lived there and I pointed out on here that he had written a book about "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder" or some such title to that effect. I didn't read it or any of his other books but it sure made decent feed for your lust for RORT Fodder,...Huh? 8^)

3. I will close this particular love note with your signature line that you adore so much: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=gROO7xSTxfY

BTW, LZ is correct. We're already at war with Mexico, home of the drug cartels.

Sad that. They sure could take a good lesson from our other neighbor to the North, Canada. I used to spend lotsa time in Baja, Mexico and once to Acapulco in the '70s when it wasn't so currupt and dangerous. Now we go to Canada every year. Clean and very nice and great people that also understand how to come to our winter tourist areas and spend money in the USA without being a lousy neighbor.

Jan
Lone Haranguer
2014-07-06 17:31:45 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Just exactly how do the Mexican drug cartels, and ISIS have
any connection?
Dr. William Jennings Bryan
There has been evidence that people from the Middle East have
crossed our southern borders. According to the FBI.

The Washington Times provides an update on a story we ran here:
Tucson TV Station Broadcasts Arizona Fort Huachuca Terror Threat
Report

Fort Huachuca, the nation’s largest intelligence training
center, changed security measures in May after being warned that
Islamist terrorists, with the aid of Mexican drug cartels, were
planning an attack on the facility.

Fort officials changed security measures after sources
warned that possibly 60 Afghan and Iraqi terrorists were to be
smuggled into the U.S. through underground tunnels with high
powered weapons to attack the post, according to multiple
confidential law enforcement documents obtained by The Washington
Times.

“A portion of the operatives were in the United States, with
the remainder not yet in the United States,” according to one of
the documents, an FBI advisory that was disbursed to the Defense
Intelligence Agency, the CIA, Customs and Border Protection and
the Department of Justice, among numerous other law enforcement
agencies throughout the nation. “The Afghanis and Iraqis shaved
their beards so as not to appear to be Middle Easterners.”

According to the FBI advisory, each Middle Easterner paid
Mexican drug lords $20,000 “or the equivalent in weapons” for the
cartel’s assistance in smuggling them and their weapons through
tunnels along the border into the U.S. The weapons would be sent
through tunnels that supposedly ended in Arizona and New Mexico,
but the Islamist terrorists would be smuggled through Laredo,
Texas, and join the weapons later.

A number of the Afghans and Iraqis already are in a safe
house in Texas, the FBI advisory said.

Fort Huachuca, which lies about 20 miles from the Mexican
border, has members of all four service branches training in
intelligence and secret operations. About 12,000 persons work at
the fort and many have their families on base.

Lt. Col. Matthew Garner, spokesman for Fort Huachuca, said
details regarding the current phase of the investigation or
security changes on the post “will not be disclosed.”

“We are always taking precautions to ensure that soldiers,
family members and civilians that work and live on Fort Huachuca
are safe,” Mr. Garner said. “With this specific threat we did
change some aspects of our security that we did have in place.”
******************
Fort Huachuca was on a high alert for a year. The west gate was
closed to civilians who wanted to transit the Post. The only
lake in the area is 30 miles going through the Fort...70 miles if
you must take the detour.

Just because you are ignorant on a subject doesn't mean it isn't
valid.

LZ
Technobarbarian
2014-07-06 18:12:21 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Just exactly how do the Mexican drug cartels, and ISIS have any
connection? That's just more good old nutcase hogwash from World Daily
News, with its finger on the pulse of world events from Cave Junction,
Oregon. Remember, Wormy is a former booster for the ultimate truth of
Michael Savage's "Paul Revere Society".... HawHawHaw!
Wormy is the perfect audience for those right wing talk radio shows. He
likes to be fearful, angry, and feel superior for clinging to such
simpleminded fantasies......
Dr. William Jennings Bryan
Hey, let's not be knocking Cave Junction. It's sort of Oregon's
version of Arcata CA.

Wormy has apparently forgotten, or never knew, that all of the 9/11
attackers flew into the United States on regular commercial flights and
entered legally. No sneaking across the desert for those guys. Even if we
built Bruce's military fantasyland on the Southern border there are still
plenty of ways for the terrorists to get in and slit Wormy's throat while he
sleeps. Them damn Canadians are so polite they'd probably smile and wave
while allowing them to enter the U.S. We probably should take over both
Mexico and Canada and turn them into buffer zones so Wormy can sleep at
night. We probably need to make all of our international airports one way
only too. Take offs, no landings. Once someone has left how do we know we
can trust them enough to let them back in? No sense in taking chances.

TB
Lone Haranguer
2014-07-06 20:36:59 UTC
Post by Technobarbarian
Post by f***@gmail.com
Just exactly how do the Mexican drug cartels, and ISIS have
any connection? That's just more good old nutcase hogwash from
World Daily News, with its finger on the pulse of world events
from Cave Junction, Oregon. Remember, Wormy is a former
booster for the ultimate truth of Michael Savage's "Paul Revere
Society".... HawHawHaw!
Dr. William Jennings Bryan
Hey, let's not be knocking Cave Junction. It's sort of
Oregon's version of Arcata CA.
Wormy has apparently forgotten, or never knew, that all of
the 9/11 attackers flew into the United States on regular
commercial flights and entered legally. No sneaking across the
desert for those guys.
TB
You forgot to mention that thanks to Al Gore airport officials
were not allowed to use profiles to question passengers.

" On September 11, some hijackers lacked proper ID, yet they were
allowed to board."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airport_security_repercussions_due_to_the_September_11_attacks

Then we also had the STUPID Clinton administration policy of the
FBI and CIA not sharing information.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4721976/ns/us_news-security/t/ashcroft-blames-clinton-era-fbi-cia/

THE WALL OF SEPARATION BETWEEN LAW-ENFORCEMENT AND INTELLIGENCE
"From 1998 to 2001, the Army Intelligence and Special Operations
Command (AISOC) conducted a highly classified
intelligence-gathering endeavor known as Able Danger. Its mission
was to investigate the terrorist threat posed by al Qaeda, both
inside the United States and abroad. By 1999, Able Danger had
identified, by name, four of the future 9/11 hijackers --
including the ringleader, Mohammed Atta – as members of an al
Qaeda cell based in Brooklyn, New York. But the AISOC never
informed the FBI about the activities of these suspects, thus
leaving them free to continue plotting and preparing for the 9/11
attacks with impunity.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=182

How quickly leftist dipshits forget the failings of their idols.

What failings were so obvious that Sandy Berger risked a prison
sentence to steal documents from the National Archives?

Hmmmnnnn?????

LZ
Lone Haranguer
2014-07-06 13:42:42 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by Lone Haranguer
Post by Albert
Snipped
Post by Jan Orme
[...]
Irrelevant to the question: how many troops did we send?
Obviously we sent 4800.

We're already at war with Mexico, home of the drug cartels.

LZ
George Anthony
2014-07-05 21:45:31 UTC
Post by Jan Orme
[...]
Why should he do anything? The illegal Mexicans are undocumented democrat
voters and the ISIS bunch are his Muslim brethren. It is a win-win for him
and his clueless supporters.
Albert
2014-07-05 22:08:43 UTC
On Sat, 5 Jul 2014 21:45:31 +0000 (UTC), George Anthony
Post by George Anthony
Post by Jan Orme
[...]
You are one sick puppy. Apparently you hate Mexicans and Muslims as
some people in this country hate blacks, sad that.
Jan Orme
2014-07-05 22:27:16 UTC
Post by George Anthony
Post by Jan Orme
[...]
I am not George but I will answer for myself. I don't hate any of those people.
I have Muslim friends, Black Friends & past Black co workers and many Mexican decent friends including my Best Man at my wedding back in 1975. But that does NOT mean I want to allow undocumented people coming into may country including a Verified Crimnal Eliment and ANY Terrorists, "PERIOD!"

Now, please have the courtesy to answer the questions in my OP.

Jan
George Anthony
Liberals will always try to obfuscate facts with BS.
Bruce
2014-07-05 22:48:54 UTC
Post by George Anthony
Post by Jan Orme
[...]
Albert, do you understand that EVERY one of those people crossing the
border without proper authority is breaking the law? I would have no
problem with electric fences, land mines, claymores, and machine guns
eliminating every person who crosses illegally. We have plenty of
criminals in this country without importing more from Mexico.
--
Bruce

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force." - George
Washington
George Anthony
2014-07-05 23:34:57 UTC
Post by George Anthony
Post by Jan Orme
[...]
Many of the criminals are already here in the current administration. Maybe
we need a fence around DC.
Albert
2014-07-06 04:58:12 UTC
Post by George Anthony
Post by Jan Orme
[...]
For this year alone by the end of May is estimated there has been
about 46,000 children with or without mothers and young adults from
Mexico and Central America cross illegally into this country and your
solution is electric fences, land mines, claymore (redundant) and I
guess those who get past that, your machine guns. We would have to
rename the Rio Grande the "Red River South".

I guess you and LZ could operate as a machine gun team and trade-off
pulling the trigger. I get the distinct feeling you would find that
enjoyable, otherwise why have you and he suggested it.
Lone Haranguer
2014-07-06 13:19:57 UTC
Post by Albert
Post by George Anthony
Post by Jan Orme
[...]
And Obama has said they will all be returned to their country of
origin....but that is a blatant lie which you are stupid enough
to believe.

"A second New York Times article reports revealed that officials
have caught an additional 240,000 Central American migrants since
April, and are transporting many of them to their destinations
throughout the United States."
********************
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/07/05/240000-illegal-aliens-since-april-president-obama-intentionally-overwhelming-u-s-socio-economic-system-to-cause-collapse/
********
OK, Albert, just how many do you want sent to your house?

LZ
Jerry Osage
2014-07-06 14:36:47 UTC
On Sun, 06 Jul 2014 08:19:57 -0500, Lone Haranguer
Post by Lone Haranguer
And Obama has said they will all be returned to their country of
origin....but that is a blatant lie which you are stupid enough
to believe.
No, I'm not - many are here to stay.

And I am smart enough to see this as a sharp stick in the eye to the
Far Right who have been unwilling to compromise on a new immigration
law for years. They broke a law - they are damned criminals! Roundup
and deport all 11-15 million of them because they'll vote Democratic
if given a chance!!!

The Right is unbelievably inept at choosing battles they can win. And
like Snapping Turtles once they have bitten down they have to be pried
loose no matter how bad the taste is in their mouths.

The left has done a DDoS attack on them - they are so bogged down with
past scandals new ones are queuing up - kinda like Vets at the VA
facilities. And this is an election year - for those running it is
all about CYA. Everyone remembers bad decisions, and the candidates
know that if they make no hard decisions none of them will be bad.

Jerry - I came for the food, but stayed for the whine - Osage
Lone Haranguer
2014-07-06 15:20:44 UTC
Post by Lone Haranguer
And Obama has said they will all be returned to their country of
origin....but that is a blatant lie which you are stupid enough
to believe.
No, I'm not - many are here to stay.
And I am smart enough to see this as a sharp stick in the eye to the
Far Right who have been unwilling to compromise on a new immigration
law for years.
"The immigration laws on the books should be enforced and the
stampede should NOT be used as an excuse to "reform" immigration.
Post by Jerry Osage
Jerry - I came for the food, but stayed for the whine - Osage
You've been snookered into believing "immigration reform" will
solve the border problem. What blind faith makes you believe
that ANY law will be enforced if it doesn't serve Obama's agenda?

Or did you just fall off a turnip truck?

LZ
Jerry Osage
2014-07-06 15:43:09 UTC
On Sun, 06 Jul 2014 10:20:44 -0500, Lone Haranguer
Post by Lone Haranguer
What blind faith makes you believe
that ANY law will be enforced if it doesn't serve Obama's agenda?
No blind faith - the laws won't be - no need to. Boehner(sp?) might
file a lawsuit that will take months to get started. Then many
months, perhaps years, to be resolved. Wow, Øbama and his staff are
probably pissing themselves over that threat right now.

Hence, as I said, the sharp stick in the Right's eye. Hell, he has
already said something to the effect of, "I have a pen and a phone,
FU!" The right should carry a small jar of Vaseline at all times,
Øbama understands Down Low, at least as it applies to politics.
Jerry -I came for the food, but stayed for the whine - Osage
Lone Haranguer
2014-07-06 17:02:42 UTC
Post by Lone Haranguer
What blind faith makes you believe
that ANY law will be enforced if it doesn't serve Obama's agenda?
No blind faith - the laws won't be - no need to. Boehner(sp?) might
file a lawsuit that will take months to get started. Then many
months, perhaps years, to be resolved. Wow, Øbama and his staff are
probably pissing themselves over that threat right now.
Hence, as I said, the sharp stick in the Right's eye. Hell, he has
already said something to the effect of, "I have a pen and a phone,
FU!" The right should carry a small jar of Vaseline at all times,
Øbama understands Down Low, at least as it applies to politics.
And you and Obama's other supporters all think it's funny when
your elected and appointed officials break the laws, violate
their oaths of office and piss on the Constitution.

You and yours certainly don't qualify as honest citizens or patriots.

LZ
Jerry Osage
2014-07-06 18:11:50 UTC
Post by Lone Haranguer
What blind faith makes you believe
that ANY law will be enforced if it doesn't serve Obama's agenda?
No blind faith - the laws won't be - no need to. Boehner(sp?) might
file a lawsuit that will take months to get started. Then many
months, perhaps years, to be resolved. Wow, Øbama and his staff are
probably pissing themselves over that threat right now.
Hence, as I said, the sharp stick in the Right's eye. Hell, he has
already said something to the effect of, "I have a pen and a phone,
FU!" The right should carry a small jar of Vaseline at all times,
Øbama understands Down Low, at least as it applies to politics.
And you and Obama's other supporters all think it's funny when
your elected and appointed officials break the laws, violate
their oaths of office and piss on the Constitution.
Now that is funny. I'm not an Øbama supporter, or fan. And they are
doing all of that and the Right is helpless to stop it. I've seen a
bigger set of balls on a stud mouse. The Right isn't wanting to solve
problems right now - they have their eye and focus on the Mid-Terms.
If it can't help them win they don't give a shit.

And, for a so-called Doofus from Chicago who had no political
experience except Community Organizing he has done a fine job of Bitch
Slapping the Right into whining submission. And that I do find very
funny. Øbama has even started poking fun, and ridiculing, them
biblically.

I'm expecting Boehner to break out in tears and start boo-hooing at
anytime. "They're mean, they don't play fair, they're breaking
political rules and US laws, they're pissing on the Constitution and
laughing at us, and we are helpless to stop it!"
Post by Lone Haranguer
You and yours certainly don't qualify as honest citizens or patriots.
LZ
Since we are expressing opinions - I have a Chihuahua who is more
politically astute than you have ever been, or ever will be. Politics
is a very high stakes game and has very little to do with what is best
for the people, just the donor$.
Jerry -I came for the food, but stayed for the whine - Osage
Jerry Osage
2014-07-06 18:20:53 UTC
Publicly..... Damn spell checker!
Lone Haranguer
2014-07-06 20:55:50 UTC
Post by Jerry Osage
Post by Jerry Osage
Øbama has even started poking fun, and ridiculing, them
biblically.
Publicly..... Damn spell checker!
Anything to take the focus off his brazen contempt for his oath
of office.

What if high-ranking military officers obeyed their oaths and
arrested Obama?
*************
I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and
defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,
foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance
to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any
mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well
and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am
about to enter. So help me God."
*************
"One notable difference between the officer and enlisted oaths is
that the oath taken by officers does not include any provision to
obey orders; while enlisted personnel are bound by the Uniform
Code of Military Justice to obey lawful orders."
*******

Lawful being the key word. Unlawful orders need not be obeyed,
in fact they SHOULD be disobeyed and the individual giving them
should be arrested.

"These articles require the obedience of LAWFUL orders. An
order which is unlawful not only does not need to be obeyed, but
obeying such an order can result in criminal prosecution of the
one who obeys it. Military courts have long held that military
members are accountable for their actions even while following
orders -- if the order was illegal."

http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/militarylaw1/a/obeyingorders.htm

LZ
Jerry Osage
2014-07-06 22:43:07 UTC
On Sun, 06 Jul 2014 15:55:50 -0500, Lone Haranguer
Post by Lone Haranguer
Post by Jerry Osage
Post by Jerry Osage
Øbama has even started poking fun, and ridiculing, them
biblically.
Publicly..... Damn spell checker!
Anything to take the focus off his brazen contempt for his oath
of office.
What if high-ranking military officers obeyed their oaths and
arrested Obama?
Well, let's see. It would be a Military Coup and politicians of all
ilk's would shit themselves. Citizens, and the world, would have a
fit, and it would probably start another civil war.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few thoughts from John Adams.

The only foundation of a free Constitution is pure Virtue, and if this
cannot be inspired into our People in a greater Measure than they have
it now, They may change their Rulers and the forms of Government, but
they will not obtain a lasting Liberty. They will only exchange
Tyrants and Tyrannies.

... we have no government, armed with power, capable of contending
with human passions, unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice,
ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords
of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is
wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

Oaths in this country are as yet universally considered as sacred
obligations. That which you have taken, and so solemnly repeated on
that venerable ground, is an ample pledge of your sincerity and
devotion to your country and its government.

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic
into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting
measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension,
is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our
Constitution.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was right and I think it will only get worse. The Right is no
better than the Left when adhering to the Constitution. To be blunt
we are pretty well screwed, and have been for a while. But now it is
becoming obvious to more and more people.

Jerry O.
Lone Haranguer
2014-07-06 22:56:15 UTC
Post by Lone Haranguer
Post by Jerry Osage
Post by Jerry Osage
[...]
Maybe. I doubt any have been of the magnitude of the Left.

FDR's EO 9066 is hard to top.

Or 6102....

To be blunt
Post by Jerry Osage
we are pretty well screwed, and have been for a while. But now it is
becoming obvious to more and more people.
Thanks to Fox News.

LZ
Jerry O.
Lone Haranguer
2014-07-06 20:08:05 UTC
Post by Lone Haranguer
And you and Obama's other supporters all think it's funny when
your elected and appointed officials break the laws, violate
their oaths of office and piss on the Constitution.
Now that is funny. I'm not an Øbama supporter, or fan.
Oh yes you are.
Post by Jerry Osage
And, for a so-called Doofus from Chicago who had no political
experience except Community Organizing he has done a fine job
Pretty much what stupid people said about Hitler.

LZ
Post by Jerry Osage
LZ
Jerry Osage
2014-07-06 20:32:16 UTC
Post by Jerry Osage
And, for a so-called Doofus from Chicago who had no political
experience except Community Organizing he has done a fine job
Pretty much what stupid people said about Hitler.
So what? A lot of things have been said about him. Did Hitler Bitch
Slap the Republican Right too?

Are you sure you aren't a Norwegian? You sure like herrings, no
matter their color.

Øbama and his "Cabal" has the Right by the short hairs and are
dragging them around. I know it - you know it - everyone paying
attention knows it.

Also you chose not to paste the kicker - which was.

And, for a so-called Doofus from Chicago who had no political
experience except Community Organizing he has done a fine job of Bitch
Slapping the Right into whining submission. And that I do find very
funny. Øbama has even started poking fun, and ridiculing, them
politically.

I'm expecting Boehner to break out in tears and start boo-hooing any
minute. "They are (Øbama and his "Cabal")mean, they don't play fair,
they're breaking political rules and US laws, they're pissing on the
Constitution and laughing at us, and we are helpless to stop it!"

Wah, Wah Wah!!!
Jerry -I came for the food, but stayed for the whine - Osage
Lone Haranguer
2014-07-06 21:27:36 UTC
Post by Jerry Osage
And, for a so-called Doofus from Chicago who had no political
experience except Community Organizing he has done a fine job
Pretty much what stupid people said about Hitler.
So what? A lot of things have been said about him.
Hitler began his political career as a Socialist but switched
sides when he found out where the money was.
Post by Jerry Osage
Also you chose not to paste the kicker - which was.
Just emulating your habit of editing.

LZ
Jerry Osage
2014-07-06 22:09:17 UTC
Post by Jerry Osage
Also you chose not to paste the kicker - which was.
Just emulating your habit of editing.
LZ
Sounds good. Let's call this wrapped up.

Jerry O.
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text..

Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

A: Top-posting..

Bruce
2014-07-06 15:52:12 UTC
Post by Lone Haranguer
[...]
The problem with the whole concept of compromise on the immigration
issue is that there is no compromise available. The democrats declared
that everyone who is in this country illegally (or wants to come
illegally at any time in the future) has the right to be here, and can
become a citizen - and that is the only position the democrats will
accept - no compromise possible on this issue.

So, when the Republicans say, "No amnesty" there is no place to
compromise. In the end, the only question that should be asked is do we
want open borders or not? If the answer is "not" then everybody with a
functioning brain should be supporting the Republicans.

What we have is a situation equivalent to the Dems having promised
everyone everyone in the country a million dollars, then declaring the
Republicans as villains because they keep saying that we don't have that
much money.

As I have said before, I would have no problem with open borders, but we
have to completely eliminate the (government paid) financial incentive
for coming here - we simply can't afford to give everyone in the world
welfare, food stamps, housing, social security, medicaid/medicare,
education, and everything else they want.

Washington
Mike Hendrix <mike (at) travellogs (dot) us>
2014-07-06 17:16:13 UTC
... we
have to completely eliminate the (government paid) financial incentive
for coming here - we simply can't afford to give everyone in the world
welfare, food stamps, housing, social security, medicaid/medicare,
education, and everything else they want.
That is the crux of the problem. We pay American's to NOT WORK, then
provide incentives for illegals to come and do the jobs that Americans
are paid not to do.

Only in America.

mike
--
Pensacola, FL
http://www.travellogs.us/
Bruce
2014-07-06 15:35:36 UTC
Post by Albert
Post by George Anthony
Post by Jan Orme
[...]
And because you don't have the balls to defend the country from foreign
invaders, you endorse simply opening the borders and letting every
criminal in the world come in. If we got serious about defending the
border (electric fences, land mines, claymores (no, they are not the
same thing)) it would only take days until the illegal onslaught ended -
on one volunteers to walk into the face of a claymore.

Washington
Albert
2014-07-07 00:21:38 UTC
Post by Bruce
Post by Albert
Post by George Anthony
Post by Jan Orme
[...]
You know, you could be right but it's a shame that your suggestion
didn't start when your family was emigrating. I guess the people that
preceded your family didn't have the balls either.

I guess Jerry Osage is the only one on this newsgroup that has a
legitimate gripe.

The first guy off the boat turns to the next one and says "stay away
emigrant"

Anyway, that's enough of this crap there's no way reason will prevail
in this discussion.
Bruce
2014-07-07 01:32:30 UTC
Post by Albert
You know, you could be right but it's a shame that your suggestion
didn't start when your family was emigrating. I guess the people that
preceded your family didn't have the balls either.
My family has been here since before there was a United States.

Washington
D-R
2014-07-07 04:00:26 UTC
Post by Albert
You know, you could be right but it's a shame that your suggestion
didn't start when your family was emigrating. I guess the people that
preceded your family didn't have the balls either.
Do you suppose there is a difference between waiting your turn in
line and becoming a legal immigrant and jumping the border and being an
illegal alien??? Also the skill value educated and healthy present
verses unskilled, uneducated and unhealthy???
AJ - Too hot in the desert... now in the mountains..
Jerry Osage
2014-07-09 03:25:21 UTC
Post by Albert
I guess Jerry Osage is the only one on this newsgroup that has a
legitimate gripe.
I don't really have a gripe about immigration.

My only gripe is that our overall system isn't sustainable - with or
without the influx of new people.

It brings to mind a story my father used to tell. The short version:
A boat was holed by a sharp rock in Whitewater. The occupants were
still arguing about what to do, and the best way to do it, when the
boat sank.
Jerry O.
nothermark
2014-07-09 15:14:33 UTC
Post by Jerry Osage
Post by Albert
I guess Jerry Osage is the only one on this newsgroup that has a
legitimate gripe.
I don't really have a gripe about immigration.
My only gripe is that our overall system isn't sustainable - with or
without the influx of new people.
A boat was holed by a sharp rock in Whitewater. The occupants were
still arguing about what to do, and the best way to do it, when the
boat sank.
At least partly because some of the boat's occupants did not want to
give up their possessions to plug the hole.

George Anthony
2014-07-05 23:34:59 UTC
Post by George Anthony
Post by Jan Orme
[...]
You know, that is a typical liberal spinning response. I don't hate
Mexicans but I am against ILLEGAL immigration. As to ISIS, do you want them
here?
Lone Haranguer
2014-07-06 00:30:42 UTC
Post by George Anthony
Post by Jan Orme
[...]
https://www.google.com/search?q=Anti+japanese+and+german+posters+in+WWII&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=M5i4U_AywuOgBLXogqAC&ved=0CBwQsAQ&biw=990&bih=405

I guess you weren't around during WWII.

LZ
Lone Haranguer
2014-07-06 00:13:39 UTC
Post by Jan Orme
[...]
It's all part of the master plan by his highness, Obama the Great.

Destroy America from the inside.

LZ