Max's wife is doing fine.
Max
2006-05-15 23:56:08 UTC
Thanks for the good thoughts, prayers and wishes.

Max
Bob Hatch
2006-05-16 00:11:32 UTC
Post by Max
Thanks for the good thoughts, prayers and wishes.
Max
Glad to hear the good news. Now she can drink some of my Kona Coffee when we
meet in Colorado. :-)
--
"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog
will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right!
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Max
2006-05-16 00:40:40 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Max
Thanks for the good thoughts, prayers and wishes.
Max
Glad to hear the good news. Now she can drink some of my Kona Coffee when
we meet in Colorado. :-)
--
"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog
will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right!
I never would've thought of that!'"
--Dave Barry
http://www.bobhatch.com
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Oh, wait til I tell her that. She's a coffee fiend.

Max
Bob Hatch
2006-05-16 00:45:39 UTC
Post by Max
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Max
Thanks for the good thoughts, prayers and wishes.
Max
Glad to hear the good news. Now she can drink some of my Kona Coffee
when we meet in Colorado. :-)
--
"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog
will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right!
I never would've thought of that!'"
--Dave Barry
http://www.bobhatch.com
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Oh, wait til I tell her that. She's a coffee fiend.
We order from Analani Gardens on the Big Island. They grow their own coffee,
roast and grind it on site. We call Carolyn, the owner, and order when I run
low. It's 100% Kona when we get it. I drink the chocolate-macadamia. You can
smell it when you step in the MH.
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Tex Houston
2006-05-16 00:52:51 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
We order from Analani Gardens on the Big Island. They grow their own
coffee, roast and grind it on site. We call Carolyn, the owner, and order
when I run low. It's 100% Kona when we get it. I drink the
chocolate-macadamia. You can smell it when you step in the MH.
Chocolate-macadamia is NOT 100% Kona, nor is it coffee. Frou-frou perhaps.
(vbg)

Tex
Bob Hatch
2006-05-16 01:16:28 UTC
Post by Tex Houston
Post by Bob Hatch
We order from Analani Gardens on the Big Island. They grow their own
coffee, roast and grind it on site. We call Carolyn, the owner, and
order when I run low. It's 100% Kona when we get it. I drink the
chocolate-macadamia. You can smell it when you step in the MH.
Chocolate-macadamia is NOT 100% Kona, nor is it coffee. Frou-frou
perhaps. (vbg)
Tex
Wrong, the coffee is 100% Kona. No other coffee bean types have been used.
Only Kona. Some flavor has been added, but there are no other coffee types
in the blend.
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Max
2006-05-16 01:50:07 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
We order from Analani Gardens on the Big Island. They grow their own
coffee, roast and grind it on site. We call Carolyn, the owner, and order
when I run low. It's 100% Kona when we get it. I drink the
chocolate-macadamia. You can smell it when you step in the MH.
--
"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog
will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right!
I never would've thought of that!'"
--Dave Barry
http://www.bobhatch.com
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
I couldn't tell a Kona bean from a pinto bean but our son is a real coffee
connoisseur and he brings his Mom all sorts of coffee to try out.
And she really enjoys her coffees.

Max
J***@aol.com
2006-05-16 19:18:44 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Max
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Max
Thanks for the good thoughts, prayers and wishes.
Max
Glad to hear the good news. Now she can drink some of my Kona Coffee
when we meet in Colorado. :-)
--
"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog
will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right!
I never would've thought of that!'"
--Dave Barry
http://www.bobhatch.com
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Oh, wait til I tell her that. She's a coffee fiend.
We order from Analani Gardens on the Big Island. They grow their own coffee,
roast and grind it on site. We call Carolyn, the owner, and order when I run
low. It's 100% Kona when we get it. I drink the chocolate-macadamia. You can
smell it when you step in the MH.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooowie! Carol and I have been there on the Big Island and had that
coffee!
Yummy! I did not buy enough at the time.

Coffee Nectar of the Gods!

Jan
Bob Hatch
2006-05-16 19:28:01 UTC
Post by J***@aol.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooowie! Carol and I have been there on the Big Island and had that
coffee!
Yummy! I did not buy enough at the time.
Coffee Nectar of the Gods!
Jan
You can order direct from them. If you want their phone number, I'll email
it to you. It runs about $25.00 a pound. :-)
They will ship USPS to you, and you will have the coffee in about a week. We
used to buy it 8 lbs at a time, but we now have no place to store it. In
addition it's no longer a daily drink. Sat and/or Sunday and holidays only,
unless I fix it for company. <VBG>
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
J***@aol.com
2006-05-16 20:29:47 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
You can order direct from them. If you want their phone number, I'll email
it to you. It runs about $25.00 a pound. :-)
They will ship USPS to you, and you will have the coffee in about a week. We
used to buy it 8 lbs at a time, but we now have no place to store it. In
addition it's no longer a daily drink. Sat and/or Sunday and holidays only,
unless I fix it for company. <VBG>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OUCH! $25/# these days huh. But special occasions makes sense.
Please do mail me the number Bob...

....and THANKS!

Jan
Max
2006-05-16 20:45:30 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by J***@aol.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[...]
I'm beginning to see where this trip to Colorado might run into some real
money. Lowrance, Kona. damn.

Max
Bob Hatch
2006-05-16 21:05:29 UTC
Post by Max
I'm beginning to see where this trip to Colorado might run into some
real money. Lowrance, Kona. damn.
Max
I have lots of ways to spend other peoples money. :-)

Just downloaded a whole bunch of Elvis Presley Gospel Songs to the iWAY.
Right now the 1 gig SD card is a bit over 1/2 full with about 130 MP3's.
Neil Diamond, Elvis, Willy Nelson, Patsy Kline, some comedy stuff I bought
in Maine, an album of Ronald Reagan. I'm going to put all our Christmas
music on one SD card, and pull it out in December.

I haven't spent much time listening to our music because, IMO, it's a PITA
to mess with the CD's, try to sort out and play the songs I like from a CD,
and move from album to album. With the MP3's it's a snap, and I can move
them from car to MH and back.

Can you tell I like the Lowrance?
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Max
2006-05-16 21:32:05 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Max
[...]
Ok, I'm sold. And I thought the I-pod was cool.

Max
William Boyd
2006-05-17 01:17:10 UTC
Post by Max
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by J***@aol.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[...]
Think you'll drink to much coffee and have to have guidance
to find your way back.
--
BILL P.
Just
DOG
Max
2006-05-17 04:17:07 UTC
Post by Max
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by J***@aol.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[...]
The possibility definitely exists.

Max
William Boyd
2006-05-17 21:24:16 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by J***@aol.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooowie! Carol and I have been there on the Big Island and had that
coffee!
Yummy! I did not buy enough at the time.
Coffee Nectar of the Gods!
Jan
You can order direct from them. If you want their phone number, I'll email
it to you. It runs about $25.00 a pound. :-)
They will ship USPS to you, and you will have the coffee in about a week. We
used to buy it 8 lbs at a time, but we now have no place to store it. In
addition it's no longer a daily drink. Sat and/or Sunday and holidays only,
unless I fix it for company. <VBG>
Is this the coffee you are talking about?
http://www.hawaiianisles.com/
--
BILL P.
Just
DOG
Bob Hatch
2006-05-17 22:25:11 UTC
Post by William Boyd
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by J***@aol.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooowie! Carol and I have been there on the Big Island and had that
coffee!
Yummy! I did not buy enough at the time.
Coffee Nectar of the Gods!
Jan
You can order direct from them. If you want their phone number, I'll
email it to you. It runs about $25.00 a pound. :-)
They will ship USPS to you, and you will have the coffee in about a
week. We used to buy it 8 lbs at a time, but we now have no place to
store it. In addition it's no longer a daily drink. Sat and/or
Sunday and holidays only, unless I fix it for company. <VBG>
Is this the coffee you are talking about?
http://www.hawaiianisles.com/
Well, that site takes you to where they sell Kona Coffee, and it appears to
be in Hawaii. We buy direct from a grower who roasts and packs their own
coffee. Been buying from them for 10 years.
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Kevin W. Miller
2006-05-17 22:25:02 UTC
<snip>
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by William Boyd
Is this the coffee you are talking about?
http://www.hawaiianisles.com/
Well, that site takes you to where they sell Kona Coffee, and it
appears to be in Hawaii. We buy direct from a grower who roasts and
packs their own coffee. Been buying from them for 10 years.
So, is it really better than Folger's Instant?

<vbg>
Kevin W. Miller
Bob Hatch
2006-05-17 23:02:35 UTC
Post by Kevin W. Miller
So, is it really better than Folger's Instant?
<vbg>
Well, it depends. Do you like coffee, or what I imagine cat spit to taste
like.

Wait, you still live in Washington. You might not know the difference, what
with the rain initiated brain rot and all. <g>
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Max
2006-05-17 23:32:44 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Kevin W. Miller
So, is it really better than Folger's Instant?
<vbg>
Well, it depends. Do you like coffee, or what I imagine cat spit to taste
like.
"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog
will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right!
I never would've thought of that!'"
--Dave Barry
http://www.bobhatch.com
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Spit? Did you spell that correctly?

Max
Bob Hatch
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Max
2006-05-18 00:04:38 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Max
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Kevin W. Miller
So, is it really better than Folger's Instant?
<vbg>
Well, it depends. Do you like coffee, or what I imagine cat spit to
taste like.
"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog
will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right!
I never would've thought of that!'"
--Dave Barry
http://www.bobhatch.com
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Spit? Did you spell that correctly?
Max
Yes. No h.
--
"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog
will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right!
I never would've thought of that!'"
--Dave Barry
http://www.bobhatch.com
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
I was thinking more along the lines of a fluid. Cat piss really stinks.

Max
Bob Hatch
2006-05-18 00:25:10 UTC
Post by Max
I was thinking more along the lines of a fluid. Cat piss really stinks.
Max
Does it smell as bad as Folgers Instant?
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Max

Max
Kevin W. Miller
2006-05-18 04:23:30 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Kevin W. Miller
So, is it really better than Folger's Instant?
<vbg>
Well, it depends. Do you like coffee, or what I imagine cat spit to
taste like.
You yuppies and your glorified taste buds.
Post by Bob Hatch
Wait, you still live in Washington. You might not know the
difference, what with the rain initiated brain rot and all. <g>
I'm ignoring all gratuitous insults and even those I have to pay to get.
Well, most of them, anyway! <vbg>
Kevin W. Miller
Max
2006-05-18 14:36:37 UTC
Post by Kevin W. Miller
Post by Bob Hatch
Wait, you still live in Washington. You might not know the
difference, what with the rain initiated brain rot and all. <g>
I'm ignoring all gratuitous insults and even those I have to pay to get.
Well, most of them, anyway! <vbg>
--
Kevin W. Miller
I have some freebies if you're really interested.

Max
Kevin W. Miller
2006-05-18 17:16:20 UTC
<snip>
Post by Max
Post by Kevin W. Miller
Post by Bob Hatch
Wait, you still live in Washington. You might not know the
difference, what with the rain initiated brain rot and all. <g>
I'm ignoring all gratuitous insults and even those I have to pay to
get. Well, most of them, anyway! <vbg>
--
Kevin W. Miller
I have some freebies if you're really interested.
Max
What!?? And have you run out just when you really need them for Lon? I'm
just too nice a guy to take advantage of that offer!
Kevin W. Miller
Max
2006-05-18 18:03:43 UTC
Post by Kevin W. Miller
<snip>
Post by Max
Post by Kevin W. Miller
Post by Bob Hatch
Wait, you still live in Washington. You might not know the
difference, what with the rain initiated brain rot and all. <g>
I'm ignoring all gratuitous insults and even those I have to pay to
get. Well, most of them, anyway! <vbg>
--
Kevin W. Miller
I have some freebies if you're really interested.
Max
What!?? And have you run out just when you really need them for Lon? I'm
just too nice a guy to take advantage of that offer!
--
Kevin W. Miller
You're welcome any time. I have a surplus of gratuitous insults, having
collected them over a long association with some really crude types of
characters.
Put me on your speed dial.

Max
William Boyd
2006-05-18 18:33:02 UTC
Post by Max
Post by Kevin W. Miller
<snip>
Post by Max
Post by Kevin W. Miller
Post by Bob Hatch
Wait, you still live in Washington. You might not know the
difference, what with the rain initiated brain rot and all. <g>
I'm ignoring all gratuitous insults and even those I have to pay to
get. Well, most of them, anyway! <vbg>
--
Kevin W. Miller
I have some freebies if you're really interested.
Max
What!?? And have you run out just when you really need them for Lon? I'm
just too nice a guy to take advantage of that offer!
--
Kevin W. Miller
You're welcome any time. I have a surplus of gratuitous insults, having
collected them over a long association with some really crude types of
characters.
Put me on your speed dial.
Max
Shouldn't talk about WILL and Lon like that! ;-)
--
BILL P.
Just
DOG
Max
2006-05-18 19:26:38 UTC
Post by William Boyd
Post by Max
Post by Kevin W. Miller
<snip>
Post by Max
Post by Kevin W. Miller
Post by Bob Hatch
[...]
ROFL. I try not to associate with them. <BG>

Max
Janet Wilder
2006-05-18 19:22:08 UTC
Post by Max
You're welcome any time. I have a surplus of gratuitous insults, having
collected them over a long association with some really crude types of
characters.
Put me on your speed dial.
Having played on Usenet for over 10 years, I, too have many gratuitous
insults that I won't be needing. A lot of them are in the classic RORT
style. I have a few extra light-weight ones from Yahoo! groups, too.

I would be delighted to send you as many as you would like, however you
will have to pay the postage. Some of them are rather heavy <g>
--
-----------
Janet Wilder
http://janetwilder.blogspot.com
Kevin W. Miller
2006-05-18 20:01:43 UTC
Post by Janet Wilder
Post by Max
You're welcome any time. I have a surplus of gratuitous insults,
having collected them over a long association with some really crude
types of characters.
Put me on your speed dial.
Having played on Usenet for over 10 years, I, too have many gratuitous
insults that I won't be needing. A lot of them are in the classic RORT
style. I have a few extra light-weight ones from Yahoo! groups, too.
I would be delighted to send you as many as you would like, however
you will have to pay the postage. Some of them are rather heavy <g>
If one has to pay then they aren't really gratuitous, are they? But, if you
wish to loan them to me, I'd be happy to return them with interest!
Kevin W. Miller
Max
2006-05-18 20:50:34 UTC
Post by Kevin W. Miller
Post by Janet Wilder
Post by Max
You're welcome any time. I have a surplus of gratuitous insults,
having collected them over a long association with some really crude
types of characters.
Put me on your speed dial.
Having played on Usenet for over 10 years, I, too have many gratuitous
insults that I won't be needing. A lot of them are in the classic RORT
style. I have a few extra light-weight ones from Yahoo! groups, too.
I would be delighted to send you as many as you would like, however
you will have to pay the postage. Some of them are rather heavy <g>
If one has to pay then they aren't really gratuitous, are they? But, if
you wish to loan them to me, I'd be happy to return them with interest!
--
Kevin W. Miller
But only if they're *interesting*?

Max
Kevin W. Miller
2006-05-18 21:00:55 UTC
Post by Max
Post by Kevin W. Miller
Post by Janet Wilder
Post by Max
You're welcome any time. I have a surplus of gratuitous insults,
having collected them over a long association with some really
crude types of characters.
Put me on your speed dial.
Having played on Usenet for over 10 years, I, too have many
gratuitous insults that I won't be needing. A lot of them are in
the classic RORT style. I have a few extra light-weight ones from
Yahoo! groups, too. I would be delighted to send you as many as you
would like, however
you will have to pay the postage. Some of them are rather heavy <g>
If one has to pay then they aren't really gratuitous, are they? But,
if you wish to loan them to me, I'd be happy to return them with
interest! --
Kevin W. Miller
But only if they're *interesting*?
Max
Yeah. I'd like them pre-screened for "interesting", please. The
uninteresting ones will be returned postage due!
Kevin W. Miller
Janet Wilder
2006-05-18 22:42:35 UTC
Post by Max
Post by Kevin W. Miller
If one has to pay then they aren't really gratuitous, are they? But, if
you wish to loan them to me, I'd be happy to return them with interest!
--
Kevin W. Miller
But only if they're *interesting*?
Max
These are "designer" gratuitous insults we are talking about here. Some
are from the desirebale Will Sill Collection. They include the ornate
"newbie" insult group and the sexually motivated "panty" group.

Another designer group comes from the International LZ Collection. These
are a little flimsier, and not quite as effective.

The GQ Collection is really "way out" These aren't for everyone and have
been rated 'R' for content.

There are more. <g>
--
-----------
Janet Wilder
2006-05-18 22:17:13 UTC
Post by Kevin W. Miller
Post by Janet Wilder
Post by Max
You're welcome any time. I have a surplus of gratuitous insults,
having collected them over a long association with some really crude
types of characters.
Put me on your speed dial.
Having played on Usenet for over 10 years, I, too have many gratuitous
insults that I won't be needing. A lot of them are in the classic RORT
style. I have a few extra light-weight ones from Yahoo! groups, too.
I would be delighted to send you as many as you would like, however
you will have to pay the postage. Some of them are rather heavy <g>
If one has to pay then they aren't really gratuitous, are they? But, if you
wish to loan them to me, I'd be happy to return them with interest!
I wouldn't dream of charging you for the gratuitous insults! They are
free. It's just the postage (not even the handling) I'm asking for. You
have no idea how heavy some of these suckers are!

I prefer to give them to you. I think lending them might take the edge
off of them, if you know what I mean. (aside....I have no idea what I
mean. If you do, please tell me.) <g>
--
-----------
Kevin W. Miller
2006-05-18 22:40:15 UTC
"Janet Wilder" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:446cf365$0$11736$***@news.astraweb.com
<snip>
Post by Janet Wilder
I wouldn't dream of charging you for the gratuitous insults! They are
free. It's just the postage (not even the handling) I'm asking for.
You have no idea how heavy some of these suckers are!
I prefer to give them to you. I think lending them might take the edge
off of them, if you know what I mean. (aside....I have no idea what I
mean. If you do, please tell me.) <g>
Well, thanks. It's really a generous offer you make but I've been inundated
lately with gratuitous insults so I think I'll take a pass on your kind
offer. But, could I pay to have you send them to someone else? There's
several people that come to mind.
Kevin W. Miller
c***@sbcglobal.net
2006-05-19 03:29:38 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2006 17:17:13 -0500, Janet Wilder
Post by Janet Wilder
I wouldn't dream of charging you for the gratuitous insults! They are
free. It's just the postage (not even the handling) I'm asking for. You
have no idea how heavy some of these suckers are!
Are gratuitous insults similar to parsimonious gratuities - otherwise
known as Canadian tips?

Canoli

William Boyd
2006-05-17 23:09:39 UTC
Post by Kevin W. Miller
<snip>
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by William Boyd
Is this the coffee you are talking about?
http://www.hawaiianisles.com/
Well, that site takes you to where they sell Kona Coffee, and it
appears to be in Hawaii. We buy direct from a grower who roasts and
packs their own coffee. Been buying from them for 10 years.
So, is it really better than Folger's Instant?
<vbg>
I have found that Tasters Choice is better than Folgers
instant, but then I do not drink either. My normal coffee is
an Espresso, Cafe Bustelo, from Miami. I am currently
drinking a cup of the Kona coffee now. Made it in a perk
pot, with 7 cups of water and 1/4 cup coffee, should have
used 1/2 cup of coffee. Or of course less water, But I
believe it will be strong enough to drink iced. Only cost
$4.49 a pound. This is plain or straight coffee, they had
hazelnut and macadamia nut flavors.
Now, are you supposed to put the grade "A" Maple syrup in
the coffee?
I was blond before I was gray and balding. ;-)
--
BILL P.
Just
DOG
Janet Wilder
2006-05-18 00:24:21 UTC
I have found that Tasters Choice is better than Folgers instant, but
then I do not drink either. My normal coffee is an Espresso, Cafe
Bustelo, from Miami. I am currently drinking a cup of the Kona coffee
now. Made it in a perk pot, with 7 cups of water and 1/4 cup coffee,
should have used 1/2 cup of coffee. Or of course less water, But I
believe it will be strong enough to drink iced. Only cost $4.49 a pound.
This is plain or straight coffee, they had hazelnut and macadamia nut
flavors.
Now, are you supposed to put the grade "A" Maple syrup in the coffee?
I was blond before I was gray and balding. ;-)
I like coffee too much to mess it up with flavoring. My favorite is
Medaglia D'oro, an Italian Espresso that I used to make in my espresso
machine. I don't have the machine any longer. The best way to drink
espresso, IMHO, is in a tiny cup with a twist of lemon peel. What
Starbucks has done to decent espresso coffee is criminal.

We took a cruise out of Seattle last summer and couldn't wait until we
got back to Texas to have a nice cup of Folgers. Seattle-style coffees
are bitter and overpriced.

Anyone from the NYC area remember Chock Full O'Nuts? A cuppa their java
and a slice of date nut bread with a schmear of cream cheese was a New
York tradition. The coffee with that name in the can isn't anything like
the real deal at the shops. Sigh. Them were the days...
--
-----------
William Boyd
2006-05-18 00:42:52 UTC
Post by Janet Wilder
[...]
Just as a idea I did put a little maple syrup in the coffee
after adding some instant espresso, but it was to sweet.
I was up to Seattle a couple of years ago and, you are
absolutely right about Starbucks.
--
BILL P.
Just
DOG
c***@sbcglobal.net
2006-05-18 05:11:35 UTC
On Wed, 17 May 2006 19:24:21 -0500, Janet Wilder
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

The best way to drink
Post by Janet Wilder
espresso, IMHO, is in a tiny cup with a twist of lemon peel.
For an espresso that will coat your teeth and keep you awake for
hours, nothing beats a tiny paper cup shot bought from a coffee stand
on Calle Ocho in Miami. Drink two and you'll end up staring at the
clock wondering if you'll ever sleep again.
Post by Janet Wilder
Anyone from the NYC area remember Chock Full O'Nuts? A cuppa their java
and a slice of date nut bread with a schmear of cream cheese was a New
York tradition. The coffee with that name in the can isn't anything like
the real deal at the shops. Sigh. Them were the days...
I hated their theme song. Once it got started in my head it kept
repeating like a broken record. Aargh, now you've done it:

Chock Full O'Nuts is that heavenly coffee,
better coffee a millionaire's money can't buy.
Chock Full O'Nuts is...............I'm going to take an ice cold
shower.

Canoli
Janet Wilder
2006-05-18 14:31:43 UTC
Post by Janet Wilder
espresso, IMHO, is in a tiny cup with a twist of lemon peel.
For an espresso that will coat your teeth and keep you awake for
hours, nothing beats a tiny paper cup shot bought from a coffee stand
on Calle Ocho in Miami. Drink two and you'll end up staring at the
clock wondering if you'll ever sleep again.
That's Cuban coffee, isn't it?
Post by c***@sbcglobal.net
Post by Janet Wilder
Anyone from the NYC area remember Chock Full O'Nuts? A cuppa their java
and a slice of date nut bread with a schmear of cream cheese was a New
York tradition. The coffee with that name in the can isn't anything like
the real deal at the shops. Sigh. Them were the days...
I hated their theme song. Once it got started in my head it kept
Chock Full O'Nuts is that heavenly coffee,
better coffee a millionaire's money can't buy.
Chock Full O'Nuts is...............I'm going to take an ice cold
shower.
I remember when it was first onthe radio and it was "better coffee
Rockefeller's money can't buy" but they had some flack and had to change
the lyrics.

I'm divulging my age <g.
--
-----------
Kevin W. Miller
2006-05-18 17:17:13 UTC
<snip>
Post by Janet Wilder
I remember when it was first onthe radio and it was "better coffee
Rockefeller's money can't buy" but they had some flack and had to
change the lyrics.
I'm divulging my age <g.
Don't worry. I remember radio, too.
Kevin W. Miller
Max
2006-05-18 18:04:49 UTC
Post by Kevin W. Miller
<snip>
Post by Janet Wilder
I remember when it was first onthe radio and it was "better coffee
Rockefeller's money can't buy" but they had some flack and had to
change the lyrics.
I'm divulging my age <g.
Don't worry. I remember radio, too.
--
Kevin W. Miller
Radio? I remember smoke signals. Don't ask me to translate though.

Max
Max
2006-05-16 20:41:21 UTC
Post by J***@aol.com
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Max
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Max
[...]
Shhh, my wife might hear you.

Max
Janet Wilder
2006-05-16 17:57:29 UTC
Post by Max
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Max
Thanks for the good thoughts, prayers and wishes.
Max
Glad to hear the good news. Now she can drink some of my Kona Coffee when
we meet in Colorado. :-)
Oh, wait til I tell her that. She's a coffee fiend.
Max
Bob's coffee is a world-famous treat.
--
-----------
Cliff
2006-05-16 19:15:14 UTC
Snipped
Bob's coffee is a world-famous treat.
Glad to hear that Janet, next time we meet up with Bob, I'll be sure to bum
a cup, since I don't recollect him offering. Course, my recollector maybe
damaged.
Cliff
--
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
moments that take our breath away. Our Web Side www.cj-and-m.com
Come Visit
Bob Hatch
2006-05-16 19:38:14 UTC
Post by Cliff
Snipped
Bob's coffee is a world-famous treat.
Glad to hear that Janet, next time we meet up with Bob, I'll be sure
to bum a cup, since I don't recollect him offering. Course, my
recollector maybe damaged.
Cliff
If I didn't offer, or make it, I apologize, and now owe you 2 or 3 cups. :-)
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Cliff
2006-05-16 23:43:23 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Cliff
Snipped
Bob's coffee is a world-famous treat.
Glad to hear that Janet, next time we meet up with Bob, I'll be sure
to bum a cup, since I don't recollect him offering. Course, my
recollector maybe damaged.
Cliff
If I didn't offer, or make it, I apologize, and now owe you 2 or 3 cups. :-)
More than that if you figure in the amount of my kids inheritance you caused
me to blow on that Canon camera :-)
Still love the camera, but I am proof of the saying, "A great photographer
can take Great pictures with a cheap camera, a Bad photographer will only
take snapshots with a great camera!" :-)
Cliff who takes coffee black with a little Splenda, Thank You!
Come Visit
Bob Hatch
2006-05-17 00:02:56 UTC
Post by Cliff
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Cliff
Snipped
Bob's coffee is a world-famous treat.
Glad to hear that Janet, next time we meet up with Bob, I'll be sure
to bum a cup, since I don't recollect him offering. Course, my
recollector maybe damaged.
Cliff
If I didn't offer, or make it, I apologize, and now owe you 2 or 3 cups. :-)
More than that if you figure in the amount of my kids inheritance you
caused me to blow on that Canon camera :-)
Still love the camera, but I am proof of the saying, "A great
photographer can take Great pictures with a cheap camera, a Bad
photographer will only take snapshots with a great camera!" :-)
Cliff who takes coffee black with a little Splenda, Thank You!
Well, how about some examples.

BTW, if I see you in AZ this winter, you will get coffee. Well, if I see you
anywhere you will get coffee.
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
William Boyd
2006-05-17 02:56:47 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Cliff
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Cliff
Snipped
Bob's coffee is a world-famous treat.
Glad to hear that Janet, next time we meet up with Bob, I'll be sure
to bum a cup, since I don't recollect him offering. Course, my
recollector maybe damaged.
Cliff
If I didn't offer, or make it, I apologize, and now owe you 2 or 3 cups. :-)
More than that if you figure in the amount of my kids inheritance you
caused me to blow on that Canon camera :-)
Still love the camera, but I am proof of the saying, "A great
photographer can take Great pictures with a cheap camera, a Bad
photographer will only take snapshots with a great camera!" :-)
Cliff who takes coffee black with a little Splenda, Thank You!
Well, how about some examples.
BTW, if I see you in AZ this winter, you will get coffee. Well, if I see you
anywhere you will get coffee.
Were you talking to me, that's right you knew I liked coffee
, I drink Cafe Bustelo espresso, or what ever else some one
else has made.
--
BILL P.
Just
DOG
Will Sill
2006-05-17 13:24:41 UTC
Post by Cliff
Still love the camera, but I am proof of the saying, "A great photographer
can take Great pictures with a cheap camera, a Bad photographer will only
take snapshots with a great camera!" :-)
No sneaky little :-) required.

Back in the days BDC (Before Digital Cameras) yrs trly & wife shot 24
rolls of film in a trip to the Rockies. She used a Canon Sureshot (a
PHD camera - Push Here Dummy), hisownself used a Canon A-1 with an
assortment of lenses. Once we got the prints we chose a dozen to be
enlarged for bragging purposes. Even tho SWMBO took no more than 25%
of the pix, more than half of the really nice ones were hers.

Will Sill
The Curmudgeon of Sill Hill
Harry
2006-05-17 13:49:09 UTC
Post by Will Sill
Back in the days BDC (Before Digital Cameras) yrs trly & wife shot 24
rolls of film in a trip to the Rockies. She used a Canon Sureshot (a
PHD camera - Push Here Dummy), his ownself used a Canon A-1 with an
assortment of lenses. Once we got the prints we chose a dozen to be
enlarged for bragging purposes. Even tho SWMBO took no more than 25%
of the pix, more than half of the really nice ones were hers.
Will Sill
I like "humble" on Will :-)
Harry
Max
2006-05-17 14:25:45 UTC
Post by Harry
Post by Will Sill
Back in the days BDC (Before Digital Cameras) yrs trly & wife shot 24
rolls of film in a trip to the Rockies. She used a Canon Sureshot (a
PHD camera - Push Here Dummy), his ownself used a Canon A-1 with an
assortment of lenses. Once we got the prints we chose a dozen to be
enlarged for bragging purposes. Even tho SWMBO took no more than 25%
of the pix, more than half of the really nice ones were hers.
Will Sill
I like "humble" on Will :-)
Harry
LOL. Strange but nice to see, huh.

Max
Steve B
2006-05-17 16:07:03 UTC
Post by Will Sill
Post by Cliff
Still love the camera, but I am proof of the saying, "A great photographer
can take Great pictures with a cheap camera, a Bad photographer will only
take snapshots with a great camera!" :-)
No sneaky little :-) required.
Back in the days BDC (Before Digital Cameras) yrs trly & wife shot 24
rolls of film in a trip to the Rockies. She used a Canon Sureshot (a
PHD camera - Push Here Dummy), hisownself used a Canon A-1 with an
assortment of lenses. Once we got the prints we chose a dozen to be
enlarged for bragging purposes. Even tho SWMBO took no more than 25%
of the pix, more than half of the really nice ones were hers.
Will Sill
The Curmudgeon of Sill Hill
I bought a Canon Sure Shot about 1980. I bought a Canon AE1 a couple of
years later to do some "good" photography. We all took better pics with the
Sure Shot. The AE1 still sits in a bag somewhere, never used.

I did go out and buy a Sony DSC H1 digital about a year ago, and it does
take good pictures. AND, you can take the equivalent of 24 rolls of film
for a lot less than regular film.

With the Sure Shot, quick photos, unintentional photos, and just point and
shoot pictures were some of our best, far outdistancing the posed photos.
Yes, composition, position, balance, and many factors make a "good" photo,
but sometimes it is just capturing the moment, and you can't always do that
when you are setting f/stops, focus, etc, etc.

I think that is one of the great features of the new digital age cameras is
autofocus.

Steve
Janet Wilder
2006-05-16 20:39:43 UTC
Post by Cliff
Snipped
Bob's coffee is a world-famous treat.
Glad to hear that Janet, next time we meet up with Bob, I'll be sure to bum
a cup, since I don't recollect him offering. Course, my recollector maybe
damaged.
Cliff
You didn't bake him a pie. <g>
--
-----------
Cliff
2006-05-16 23:45:28 UTC
Post by Janet Wilder
Post by Cliff
Snipped
Bob's coffee is a world-famous treat.
Glad to hear that Janet, next time we meet up with Bob, I'll be sure
to bum a cup, since I don't recollect him offering. Course, my
recollector maybe damaged.
Cliff
You didn't bake him a pie. <g>
Ah HA! So, he has to be bribed! OK, I can do that ... I wonder if he
likes Potted 'Possum on a Saltine Cracker???
Cliff
Come Visit
Bob Hatch
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Hunter
2006-05-17 00:21:33 UTC
Post by Cliff
OK, I can do that ... I wonder if
Post by Cliff
he likes Potted 'Possum on a Saltine Cracker???
Cliff
NO!
Remember, it's legal to cook up road kill in Tennessee.

Hunter
--

http://members.aol.com/hhamp5246/roadtrip2005.htm

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"
Jon Porter
2006-05-17 02:29:18 UTC
Post by Hunter
Post by Cliff
OK, I can do that ... I wonder if
Post by Cliff
he likes Potted 'Possum on a Saltine Cracker???
Cliff
NO!
Remember, it's legal to cook up road kill in Tennessee.
Really?! I didn't know that it was illegal elsewhere.
--
Jon
JPinOH

Lone Haranguer
2006-05-17 03:02:05 UTC
Post by Jon Porter
Post by Hunter
Post by Cliff
OK, I can do that ... I wonder if
Post by Cliff
he likes Potted 'Possum on a Saltine Cracker???
Cliff
NO!
Remember, it's legal to cook up road kill in Tennessee.
Really?! I didn't know that it was illegal elsewhere.
It used to be, here in Minnysoda. At least for deer. You had to call a
game warden before you hauled it off to cook it. These days they are
more forgiving since deer kill calls would keep the game warden from
ever going home.
LZ
Jon Porter
2006-05-17 22:21:25 UTC
Post by Lone Haranguer
It used to be, here in Minnysoda. At least for deer. You had to call a
game warden before you hauled it off to cook it. These days they are more
forgiving since deer kill calls would keep the game warden from ever going
home.
I think it's that way with deer in all states, which I knew about. For
everything else, I figured that they would be glad somebody made the carcass
disappear.
--
Jon
JPinOH

Hunter
2006-05-17 03:04:46 UTC
Post by Jon Porter
Really?! I didn't know that it was illegal elsewhere.
Nope...

http://www.legal-forms-kit.com/legal-jokes/dumb-laws.html

You can consume anything you hit in Tennessee. (Except maybe Bald
Eagles)

Hunter

William Boyd
2006-05-17 04:29:59 UTC
Post by Hunter
Post by Jon Porter
Really?! I didn't know that it was illegal elsewhere.
Nope...
http://www.legal-forms-kit.com/legal-jokes/dumb-laws.html
You can consume anything you hit in Tennessee. (Except maybe Bald
Eagles)
Hunter
--
And People!

BILL P.
Just
Me
&
DOG
Jon Porter
2006-05-17 22:19:55 UTC
Post by Hunter
Post by Jon Porter
Really?! I didn't know that it was illegal elsewhere.
Nope...
http://www.legal-forms-kit.com/legal-jokes/dumb-laws.html
You can consume anything you hit in Tennessee. (Except maybe Bald
Eagles)
For sure on Bald Eagles. The Fed made it illegal to posses any part of the
bird.
--
Jon
JPinOH

Hunter
2006-05-17 22:53:48 UTC
Post by Jon Porter
For sure on Bald Eagles. The Fed made it illegal to posses any part of the
bird.
I know. When one of our babies died last year we called the eagle
people and they came and got him. He was a 9 pound baby when he died.

They sent him, or his feathers, out to Ft. Collins Colorado where the
feathers were distributed to various Indian tribes for use in their
ceremonies.

Hunter

Lone Haranguer
2006-05-17 23:32:34 UTC
Post by Hunter
You can consume anything you hit in Tennessee. (Except maybe Bald
Eagles)
For sure on Bald Eagles. The Fed made it illegal to posses any part of the
bird.
Unless you're a Native American in which case you can get an exemption.
LZ
Janet Wilder
2006-05-17 00:05:56 UTC
Post by Cliff
Post by Janet Wilder
Post by Cliff
Snipped
Bob's coffee is a world-famous treat.
Glad to hear that Janet, next time we meet up with Bob, I'll be sure
to bum a cup, since I don't recollect him offering. Course, my
recollector maybe damaged.
Cliff
You didn't bake him a pie. <g>
Ah HA! So, he has to be bribed! OK, I can do that ... I wonder if he
likes Potted 'Possum on a Saltine Cracker???
Cliff
IIRC, blueberry might be a better choice.
--
-----------
Max
2006-05-17 00:52:59 UTC
Post by Janet Wilder
Post by Cliff
Post by Janet Wilder
Post by Cliff
Snipped
Bob's coffee is a world-famous treat.
Glad to hear that Janet, next time we meet up with Bob, I'll be sure
to bum a cup, since I don't recollect him offering. Course, my
recollector maybe damaged.
Cliff
You didn't bake him a pie. <g>
Ah HA! So, he has to be bribed! OK, I can do that ... I wonder if he
likes Potted 'Possum on a Saltine Cracker???
Cliff
IIRC, blueberry might be a better choice.
--
-----------
Janet Wilder
The Road Princess
http://janetwilder.blogspot.com
I wonder if blueberry pancakes would be good with Kona coffee.

Max
Bob Hatch
2006-05-17 01:07:39 UTC
Post by Max
I wonder if blueberry pancakes would be good with Kona coffee.
Max
Excellent choice. Even more so when the pancakes are made with New Brunswick
Wild Blueberries, and topped with homemade pure maple syrup. Care to ask how
I know? :-)
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Max
2006-05-17 04:15:17 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Max
I wonder if blueberry pancakes would be good with Kona coffee.
Max
Excellent choice. Even more so when the pancakes are made with New
Brunswick Wild Blueberries, and topped with homemade pure maple syrup.
Care to ask how I know? :-)
--
"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog
will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right!
I never would've thought of that!'"
--Dave Barry
http://www.bobhatch.com
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Ah, yes. Grade A light amber over Max's homemade blueberry pancakes. I
believe I will have some tomorrow..<G>

Max
Janet Wilder
2006-05-17 16:22:29 UTC
Post by Max
Ah, yes. Grade A light amber over Max's homemade blueberry pancakes. I
believe I will have some tomorrow..<G>
I'm a bit more partial to grade B dark amber. It's cheaper, but I think
it has a more intense flavor.
--
-----------
Max
2006-05-17 18:07:47 UTC
Post by Max
Ah, yes. Grade A light amber over Max's homemade blueberry pancakes. I
believe I will have some tomorrow..<G>
I'm a bit more partial to grade B dark amber. It's cheaper, but I think it
has a more intense flavor.
--
-----------
Janet Wilder
The Road Princess
http://janetwilder.blogspot.com
I have to agree with that Janet, but the blueberry pancakes are already
somewhat sweet and that's why I like the light stuff on 'em.

Max
Bob Hatch
2006-05-17 19:22:23 UTC
Post by Janet Wilder
Post by Max
Ah, yes. Grade A light amber over Max's homemade blueberry
pancakes. I believe I will have some tomorrow..<G>
I'm a bit more partial to grade B dark amber. It's cheaper, but I
think it has a more intense flavor.
I just use the syrup from the quart jars my daughter in WI gave to us when
we were there last summer. It's not graded, but boy is it good.
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Max
2006-05-17 19:31:52 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Janet Wilder
Post by Max
Ah, yes. Grade A light amber over Max's homemade blueberry
pancakes. I believe I will have some tomorrow..<G>
I'm a bit more partial to grade B dark amber. It's cheaper, but I
think it has a more intense flavor.
I just use the syrup from the quart jars my daughter in WI gave to us when
we were there last summer. It's not graded, but boy is it good.
--
"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog
will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right!
I never would've thought of that!'"
--Dave Barry
http://www.bobhatch.com
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Now Bob, Just stop it!!! You've already generated enough envy.

Max
Bob Hatch
2006-05-17 19:37:42 UTC
Post by Max
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Janet Wilder
Post by Max
Ah, yes. Grade A light amber over Max's homemade blueberry
pancakes. I believe I will have some tomorrow..<G>
I'm a bit more partial to grade B dark amber. It's cheaper, but I
think it has a more intense flavor.
I just use the syrup from the quart jars my daughter in WI gave to
us when we were there last summer. It's not graded, but boy is it
good. --
"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog
will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right!
I never would've thought of that!'"
--Dave Barry
http://www.bobhatch.com
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Now Bob, Just stop it!!! You've already generated enough envy.
Envy? Why? I've only got about 3 quarts left. <EG>
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Max
2006-05-17 20:51:59 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Max
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Janet Wilder
Post by Max
[...]
Just don't use it all up before I get there.

Max
Bob Hatch
2006-05-17 20:56:56 UTC
Post by Max
Just don't use it all up before I get there.
Max
You're coming to Tennessee? When? <g>
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Max
2006-05-17 23:26:44 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
Post by Max
Just don't use it all up before I get there.
Max
You're coming to Tennessee? When? <g>
--
"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog
will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right!
I never would've thought of that!'"
--Dave Barry
http://www.bobhatch.com
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
LOL. Tennessee? Where's that?

Max
AJ
2006-05-17 19:34:23 UTC
Post by Janet Wilder
I'm a bit more partial to grade B dark amber. It's cheaper, but I think
it has a more intense flavor.
If you like maple flavor then Grade B is the only kind to get. It is
also the only kind to cook with. The problem is that a lot of other
people have learned about it and in some parts of the country it is more
expensive than Grade A. I gotta get some in the next week or two.
--
Jim & Barb - Not all those who wander are lost
Phooey
SKP 74448
GBinNC
2006-05-18 01:50:25 UTC
On Wed, 17 May 2006 11:22:29 -0500, Janet Wilder
Post by Janet Wilder
Post by Max
Ah, yes. Grade A light amber over Max's homemade blueberry pancakes. I
believe I will have some tomorrow..<G>
I'm a bit more partial to grade B dark amber. It's cheaper, but I think
it has a more intense flavor.
We did a taste test in Vermont a few years ago, and we both agree with
you. Grade B dark it is.

(Although I didn't realize it's cheaper -- bonus!)

GB in NC
Hunter
2006-05-16 21:05:10 UTC
Post by Cliff
Glad to hear that Janet, next time we meet up with Bob, I'll be sure to bum
a cup, since I don't recollect him offering. Course, my recollector maybe
damaged.
Cliff
He visited here twice and never brought any coffee.

Hunter

Bob Hatch
2006-05-16 21:07:02 UTC
Post by Hunter
Post by Cliff
Glad to hear that Janet, next time we meet up with Bob, I'll be sure
to bum a cup, since I don't recollect him offering. Course, my
recollector maybe damaged.
Cliff
He visited here twice and never brought any coffee.
Hunter
You never visited my MH once. If you had, you'd have gotten coffee. I don't
carry it in the car. :-)
http://www.tdsrvresort.com
Hunter
2006-05-16 21:59:56 UTC
Post by Bob Hatch
You never visited my MH once. If you had, you'd have gotten coffee. I don't
carry it in the car. :-)
I know, I was just bustin' 'em...

The baby eagles have left for parts unknown.

The adults are still here but should be leaving soon.... hopefully.
Mama ducks are sitting on eggs on that big float I built, that's out
in the middle of the pond.

We hope the eagles are gone before the baby duckies arrive.

Hunter

Janet Wilder
2006-05-16 21:51:52 UTC
Post by Hunter
Post by Cliff
Glad to hear that Janet, next time we meet up with Bob, I'll be sure to bum
a cup, since I don't recollect him offering. Course, my recollector maybe
damaged.
Cliff
He visited here twice and never brought any coffee.
Hunter
Really lovely photos, Hunter. It doesn't appear that there are any more
places in the trailer to redo. What's next on the agenda? A book?

Hugs,
--
-----------
Hunter
2006-05-16 22:30:09 UTC
On Tue, 16 May 2006 16:51:52 -0500, Janet Wilder
Post by Janet Wilder
Really lovely photos, Hunter. It doesn't appear that there are any more
places in the trailer to redo. What's next on the agenda? A book?
Thanks, I am wondering what to tackle next... I think it's finished. I
keep thinking I'd like to take out the sofa and put in two big leather
club chairs... but I'd lose all the storage under the sofa.

I took out the drawer and have large plastic containers under there
that are full of stuff.

Next is to take off sometime soon.... next week or two.

Hunter

Jon Porter
2006-05-17 02:32:30 UTC
Post by Janet Wilder
Really lovely photos, Hunter. It doesn't appear that there are any more
places in the trailer to redo. What's next on the agenda? A book?
Thanks, I am wondering what to tackle next... I think it's finished. I
keep thinking I'd like to take out the sofa and put in two big leather
club chairs... but I'd lose all the storage under the sofa.
Build an attic. Stick it under the sun deck.
--
Jon
JPinOH

Kevin W. Miller
2006-05-16 03:40:21 UTC
Post by Max
Thanks for the good thoughts, prayers and wishes.
Max
Glad to hear it, Max. I hope she has a speedy recovery.
Kevin W. Miller
Max
2006-05-16 20:37:59 UTC
Post by Kevin W. Miller
Post by Max
Thanks for the good thoughts, prayers and wishes.
Max
Glad to hear it, Max. I hope she has a speedy recovery.
--
Kevin W. Miller
Thank you , thank you.

Max
Hunter
2006-05-16 03:43:58 UTC
On Mon, 15 May 2006 23:56:08 GMT, "Max"
Post by Max
Thanks for the good thoughts, prayers and wishes.
Max
Wonderful news..... thanks for letting us know.

Hunter

Janet Wilder
2006-05-16 17:54:26 UTC
Post by Max
Thanks for the good thoughts, prayers and wishes.
Max
You are most welcome. We will continue to keep her in our thoughts and
prayers.

I'm sure you will continue to take good care of her. Buy her something
silly and cute. She'll appreciate the thought.
--
-----------
Kevin W. Miller
2006-05-16 18:14:45 UTC
Post by Janet Wilder
Post by Max
Thanks for the good thoughts, prayers and wishes.
Max
You are most welcome. We will continue to keep her in our thoughts and
prayers.
I'm sure you will continue to take good care of her. Buy her something
silly and cute. She'll appreciate the thought.
Harummph! I'm not for sale!
Kevin W. Miller
GBinNC
2006-05-16 19:07:42 UTC
On Tue, 16 May 2006 11:14:45 -0700, "Kevin W. Miller"
Post by Kevin W. Miller
Post by Janet Wilder
I'm sure you will continue to take good care of her. Buy her something
silly and cute. She'll appreciate the thought.
Harummph! I'm not for sale!
Harummph! You're also not cute!

GB in NC
Kevin W. Miller
2006-05-16 19:15:10 UTC
Post by Kevin W. Miller
Post by Janet Wilder
I'm sure you will continue to take good care of her. Buy her
something silly and cute. She'll appreciate the thought.
Harummph! I'm not for sale!
Harummph! You're also not cute!
GB in NC
Well, harummph! Maybe I'm a just a smidgen to the handsome side of cuteness,
it's true, but I didn't think that gently elongating the truth, in this
instance, would matter all that much.
Kevin W. Miller
William Boyd
2006-05-16 20:14:02 UTC
Post by Kevin W. Miller
Post by Janet Wilder
I'm sure you will continue to take good care of her. Buy her
something silly and cute. She'll appreciate the thought.
Harummph! I'm not for sale!
Harummph! You're also not cute!
GB in NC
Well, harummph! Maybe I'm a just a smidgen to the handsome side of cuteness,
it's true, but I didn't think that gently elongating the truth, in this
instance, would matter all that much.
Well, I guess this means you at least meet the silly part. ;-)
--
BILL P.
Just
DOG
GBinNC
2006-05-16 21:23:54 UTC
On Tue, 16 May 2006 15:14:02 -0500, William Boyd
Post by William Boyd
Post by Kevin W. Miller
Post by GBinNC
Harummph! You're also not cute!
GB in NC
Well, harummph! Maybe I'm a just a smidgen to the handsome side of cuteness,
it's true, but I didn't think that gently elongating the truth, in this
instance, would matter all that much.
Well, I guess this means you at least meet the silly part. ;-)
I didn't comment on that part....

GB in NC
Janet Wilder
2006-05-16 20:30:56 UTC
Post by Kevin W. Miller
Post by Janet Wilder
Post by Max
Thanks for the good thoughts, prayers and wishes.
Max
You are most welcome. We will continue to keep her in our thoughts and
prayers.
I'm sure you will continue to take good care of her. Buy her something
silly and cute. She'll appreciate the thought.
Harummph! I'm not for sale!
You are only half right. The first half <g>
--
-----------
Hunter
2006-05-16 21:05:59 UTC
On Tue, 16 May 2006 11:14:45 -0700, "Kevin W. Miller"
Post by Kevin W. Miller
Harummph! I'm not for sale!
--
Kevin W. Miller
Omigod.....

hahahaha hahahaha

I'm hysterical!

Kevin... that was the best ever!

Hunter

Max
2006-05-16 20:39:16 UTC
Post by Janet Wilder
Post by Max
Thanks for the good thoughts, prayers and wishes.
Max
You are most welcome. We will continue to keep her in our thoughts and
prayers.
I'm sure you will continue to take good care of her. Buy her something
silly and cute. She'll appreciate the thought.
--
Janet Wilder
The Road Princess
http://janetwilder.blogspot.com
She already has something silly and cute. I don't know whether she
appreciates him or not though.

Max