OT ~ LA Times Op-Ed: The Oroville Dam Disaster Is Yet Another Example Of Califorian's Decline:
Jan Orme
2017-02-18 07:47:26 UTC
LA Times Op-Ed: The Oroville Dam Disaster Is Yet Another Example Of Calif.Decline
By Victor Davis Hanson

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-hanson-oroville-20170214-story.html

(Note: Another GIANT 20 Year Storm Is Now Hitting CA!)

Jan Eric Orme
Jan Orme
2017-02-18 08:09:30 UTC
Post by Jan Orme
LA Times Op-Ed: The Oroville Dam Disaster Is Yet Another Example Of Calif.Decline
By Victor Davis Hanson
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-hanson-oroville-20170214-story.html
(Note: Another GIANT 20 Year Storm Is Now Hitting CA!)
Jan Eric Orme
Here is a link to Updates to the above story:

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-live-updates-oroville-dam-20170212-htmlstory.html

Jan
Jan Orme
2017-02-19 21:56:38 UTC
Post by Jan Orme
Post by Jan Orme
LA Times Op-Ed: The Oroville Dam Disaster Is Yet Another Example Of Calif.Decline
By Victor Davis Hanson
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-hanson-oroville-20170214-story.html
(Note: Another GIANT 20 Year Storm Is Now Hitting CA!)
Jan Eric Orme
http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-live-updates-oroville-dam-20170212-htmlstory.html
Jan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Getting back to my OP...BEFORE HUNTER RUDELY INTERUPTED....HERE IS MORE NEWS ON THE CURRENT CALIFORINIA STORMS:

http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-news/20170218/shocking-rain-damage-is-wakeup-call-to-fix-ailing-roads-infrastructure-experts-say

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CALIFORNIA_STORMS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-02-19-16-13-37

Jan Eric Orme
nothermark
2017-02-18 15:48:10 UTC
Post by Jan Orme
LA Times Op-Ed: The Oroville Dam Disaster Is Yet Another Example Of Calif.Decline
By Victor Davis Hanson
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-hanson-oroville-20170214-story.html
(Note: Another GIANT 20 Year Storm Is Now Hitting CA!)
Jan Eric Orme
The more I think about it the more tempted I would be to blow the dam
and let SoCal figure out what to do for water...
Frank Howell
2017-02-18 16:04:57 UTC
Post by nothermark
Post by Jan Orme
LA Times Op-Ed: The Oroville Dam Disaster Is Yet Another Example Of Calif.Decline
By Victor Davis Hanson
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-hanson-oroville-20170214-story.html
(Note: Another GIANT 20 Year Storm Is Now Hitting CA!)
Jan Eric Orme
The more I think about it the more tempted I would be to blow the dam
and let SoCal figure out what to do for water...
Launch scrub blamed on a thrust vector control actuator for the Falcon
9's 2nd stage failed to perform as expected.
9:38am EST is launch time for tomorrow.
Frank Howell
Frank Howell
2017-02-18 16:28:25 UTC
Post by Frank Howell
Post by nothermark
Post by Jan Orme
LA Times Op-Ed: The Oroville Dam Disaster Is Yet Another Example Of Calif.Decline
By Victor Davis Hanson
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-hanson-oroville-20170214-story.html
(Note: Another GIANT 20 Year Storm Is Now Hitting CA!)
Jan Eric Orme
The more I think about it the more tempted I would be to blow the dam
and let SoCal figure out what to do for water...
Launch scrub blamed on a thrust vector control actuator for the Falcon
9's 2nd stage failed to perform as expected.
9:38am EST is launch time for tomorrow.
Not sure how my space post ended here.
Frank Howell
Hunter Hampton
2017-02-18 16:46:12 UTC
Post by nothermark
The more I think about it the more tempted I would be to blow the dam
and let SoCal figure out what to do for water...
Man, so typical.... fuck everyone who isn't me.

Meanwhile the asshole you elected has spent 10 million dollars on
vacations in less than a month in office. He spends a half a million
dollars a day so his wife and son can live in NYC.

He's having a campaign rally in Florida today....

His administration is in chaos.....

Instead of thinking maybe the USA's infrastructure should be repaired,
you just say let Southern California figure it out for themselves....

Hunter
vito
2017-02-18 17:18:32 UTC
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 11:46:12 -0500, Hunter Hampton
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by nothermark
The more I think about it the more tempted I would be to blow the dam
and let SoCal figure out what to do for water...
Man, so typical.... fuck everyone who isn't me.
Meanwhile the asshole you elected has spent 10 million dollars on
vacations in less than a month in office. He spends a half a million
dollars a day so his wife and son can live in NYC.
He's having a campaign rally in Florida today....
His administration is in chaos.....
Instead of thinking maybe the USA's infrastructure shouldowselves....
Hunter
Just curious, how much of it is his own vs taxpayer money?? Who pays
for his wife & son to remain in NY - him or us? Likely a split. He
pays rent, etc., but we provide security. Meanwhile, Ms Pelosi
commutes to Ca every Friday and returns on Monday on our dollar using
government provided jet. Two wrongs don't make a right but ....??
Hunter Hampton
2017-02-18 17:27:22 UTC
Post by vito
Just curious, how much of it is his own vs taxpayer money?? Who pays
for his wife & son to remain in NY - him or us? Likely a split. He
pays rent, etc., but we provide security. Meanwhile, Ms Pelosi
commutes to Ca every Friday and returns on Monday on our dollar using
government provided jet. Two wrongs don't make a right but ....??
We pay for his wife and him.... the taxpayers pay for it.

When he was running he was going to spend all his time in Washington
because there was "so much work to do"

Real estate mogul and reality TV star Donald Trump (R) says he wouldn’t
get out much if he wins the Oval Office next year.

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be
done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took
vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

“You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds.

We caught up with the “Celebrity Apprentice” star at the Tuesday opening
of a new championship golf course at his Trump National Golf Club in
Sterling, Va.

Trump mentioned the links during his presidential announcement, saying
he has "the best courses in the world," and inviting President Obama to
try them out — hinting he could even retire early to do so.

His name is splashed all over luxury properties around the world, but
Trump says he’d be happy to call 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. home.

“Yes, I would live in the White House because it’s the appropriate thing
to do,” he says.

“I would work. And I would make the country great again. That’s what you
have to do.”

Now he's out campaigning....

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/245884-trump-i-would-rarely-leave-the-white-house
vito
2017-02-18 19:18:26 UTC
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 12:27:22 -0500, Hunter Hampton
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
Just curious, how much of it is his own vs taxpayer money?? Who pays
for his wife & son to remain in NY - him or us? Likely a split. He
pays rent, etc., but we provide security. Meanwhile, Ms Pelosi
commutes to Ca every Friday and returns on Monday on our dollar using
government provided jet. Two wrongs don't make a right but ....??
We pay for his wife and him.... the taxpayers pay for it.
Got a cite? I find it dubious that we took over the rent for his
pre-election home, where his wife & son remain, as soon as he took
office. The White House is public housing. AFAIK every president had
a home before taking office that he kept and continued to pay for.
Post by Hunter Hampton
[...]
And yet many complain that he is doing too much too soon. Wasn't
there a children story about an old man, a boy and a burro an public
opinion?
Hunter Hampton
2017-02-18 19:50:18 UTC
Post by vito
Got a cite? I find it dubious that we took over the rent for his
pre-election home, where his wife & son remain, as soon as he took
office. The White House is public housing. AFAIK every president had
a home before taking office that he kept and continued to pay for.
Good grief, do you have google where you live?

http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/11/743403-two-million-dollars-a-day-to-protect-trump-and-his-family-but-its-about-to-get-a-lot-more-expensive/
nothermark
Except it's a 3 month old opinion piece not fact...
vito
2017-02-18 23:05:04 UTC
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
Got a cite? I find it dubious that we took over the rent for his
pre-election home, where his wife & son remain, as soon as he took
office. The White House is public housing. AFAIK every president had
a home before taking office that he kept and continued to pay for.
Good grief, do you have google where you live?
http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/11/743403-two-million-dollars-a-day-to-protect-trump-and-his-family-but-its-about-to-get-a-lot-more-expensive/
But that is just repeating what I said. Yes, we pay for their
PROTECTION. The question is "Do we also pay the extre rent, et
cetera, or does the Donald pay it?".
Hunter Hampton
2017-02-18 23:21:14 UTC
He charges the govt.
Hunter Hampton
2017-02-18 23:29:26 UTC
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
But that is just repeating what I said. Yes, we pay for their
PROTECTION. The question is "Do we also pay the extre rent, et
cetera, or does the Donald pay it?".
He charges the govt.
It's also costing palm beach county a fortune in overtime for their
police. Local businesses are taking hits as well due to road closures.
The local airport is shut down. Flight schools, machine shops, paint
shops, etc are losing business.
Jan Orme
2017-02-19 00:23:15 UTC
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
But that is just repeating what I said. Yes, we pay for their
PROTECTION. The question is "Do we also pay the extre rent, et
cetera, or does the Donald pay it?".
He charges the govt.
It's also costing palm beach county a fortune in overtime for their
police. Local businesses are taking hits as well due to road closures.
The local airport is shut down. Flight schools, machine shops, paint
shops, etc are losing business.
Now you know how the people of Palm Springs and surrounding cities felt every time Obama decided to play golf there. Same shit...different coast!

Jan
George Anthony
2017-02-19 00:54:49 UTC
Post by Jan Orme
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
But that is just repeating what I said. Yes, we pay for their
PROTECTION. The question is "Do we also pay the extre rent, et
cetera, or does the Donald pay it?".
He charges the govt.
It's also costing palm beach county a fortune in overtime for their
police. Local businesses are taking hits as well due to road closures.
The local airport is shut down. Flight schools, machine shops, paint
shops, etc are losing business.
Now you know how the people of Palm Springs and surrounding cities felt
every time Obama decided to play golf there. Same shit...different coast!
Jan
Not to mention $85 million for his Hawaiian vacations. The twins are so
blinded by their stupidity they can't see how hypocritical they are. You'd
think being three time losers they would be more accepting of the election
loss.
vito
2017-02-19 01:24:22 UTC
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 18:29:26 -0500, Hunter Hampton
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
But that is just repeating what I said. Yes, we pay for their
PROTECTION. The question is "Do we also pay the extre rent, et
cetera, or does the Donald pay it?".
He charges the govt.
I googled that - didn't find anything to support it. Just sometthing
about SS renting a floor and about conflict of interest.
tell me about it - I'm in NW Palm Bay just south of Melbourne.
Hunter Hampton
2017-02-19 01:57:25 UTC
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/307509-secret-service-in-talks-to-rent-space-in-trump-tower-report
vito
2017-02-19 03:57:27 UTC
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 20:57:25 -0500, Hunter Hampton
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
I googled that - didn't find anything to support it. Just sometthing
about SS renting a floor and about conflict of interest.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/307509-secret-service-in-talks-to-rent-space-in-trump-tower-report
Yes, I saw that. But nothing about trump billing the government for
Ivanka & son's living space as has been alledged.
Hunter Hampton
2017-02-19 04:59:10 UTC
Post by vito
Yes, I saw that. But nothing about trump billing the government for
Ivanka & son's living space as has been alledged.
Oh, I don't know..... I do know the ugly son went on a business trip
and it cost up 100,000.00.

What happened to conservatives? When did they stop being conservative.
Trump has spent as much on vacations, in a month, as Obama did in a year!

hunter
vito
2017-02-19 06:50:05 UTC
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 23:59:10 -0500, Hunter Hampton
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
Yes, I saw that. But nothing about trump billing the government for
Ivanka & son's living space as has been alledged.
Oh, I don't know..... I do know the ugly son went on a business trip
and it cost up 100,000.00.
That's a new one on me. Never heard it. Could you amplify or explain
or better yet provide a cite. Only thing I can figure is that the
presidents family gets protected whether they want it or not. Did the
gummymint provide him a jet like they do Pelosi?
Post by Hunter Hampton
What happened to conservatives? When did they stop being conservative.
Trump has spent as much on vacations, in a month, as Obama did in a year!
hunter
I think they, like me, find that dubious except for security. But
Trump prolly does vacation more. After all, he's done more work in a
month than 0bama did in a year. Maybe he needs rest ;-)
Owen McKenzie
2017-02-19 16:15:42 UTC
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
Yes, I saw that. But nothing about trump billing the government for
Ivanka & son's living space as has been alledged.
Oh, I don't know..... I do know the ugly son went on a business trip
and it cost up 100,000.00.
What happened to conservatives? When did they stop being conservative.
Trump has spent as much on vacations, in a month, as Obama did in a year!
hunter
Was ignoring this thread, then went to Facebook & saw his. Posted
unverified.
http://awm.com/amount-of-taxpayer-dollars-used-to-pay-for-all-of-the-obamas-vacations-finally-released-2/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=america&utm_content=20170219_0920
--
Owen McKenzie

“Be kind to unkind people. They need it the most.”
― Ashleigh Brilliant
Hunter Hampton
2017-02-19 16:23:28 UTC
Post by Owen McKenzie
Was ignoring this thread, then went to Facebook & saw his. Posted
unverified.
http://awm.com/amount-of-taxpayer-dollars-used-to-pay-for-all-of-the-obamas-vacations-finally-released-2/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=america&utm_content=20170219_0920
Looks like a fake news site, but this is the opening ..... "As a family
of four, President Barack Obama and his family have spent a staggering
amount on vacations over the last eight years. Each year, they spend
about $10 million............."

That's my point, Trump has spent that in his first month.
George Anthony
2017-02-19 16:24:56 UTC
Post by Owen McKenzie
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
Yes, I saw that. But nothing about trump billing the government for
Ivanka & son's living space as has been alledged.
Oh, I don't know..... I do know the ugly son went on a business trip
and it cost up 100,000.00.
What happened to conservatives? When did they stop being conservative.
Trump has spent as much on vacations, in a month, as Obama did in a year!
hunter
Was ignoring this thread, then went to Facebook & saw his. Posted
unverified.
http://awm.com/amount-of-taxpayer-dollars-used-to-pay-for-all-of-the-obamas-vacations-finally-released-2/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=america&utm_content=20170219_
The twins don't deal in facts or reality. I don't know how two people can
be that clueless and uninformed. They are ill-informed, though.
vito
2017-02-19 17:27:29 UTC
On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 16:24:56 -0000 (UTC), George Anthony
Post by George Anthony
Post by Owen McKenzie
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
Yes, I saw that. But nothing about trump billing the government for
Ivanka & son's living space as has been alledged.
Oh, I don't know..... I do know the ugly son went on a business trip
and it cost up 100,000.00.
What happened to conservatives? When did they stop being conservative.
Trump has spent as much on vacations, in a month, as Obama did in a year!
hunter
Was ignoring this thread, then went to Facebook & saw his. Posted
unverified.
http://awm.com/amount-of-taxpayer-dollars-used-to-pay-for-all-of-the-obamas-vacations-finally-released-2/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=america&utm_content=20170219_
The twins don't deal in facts or reality. I don't know how two people can
be that clueless and uninformed. They are ill-informed, though.
I dunno, she (they) may be right about vacation "spending". Trump is
used to expensive accomodations so the Secret Service dudes get to
enjoy them too - at taxpayer expense. Thing is that a few $million is
chump change compared to the $billions wasted every day on stuff that
does little but kill jobs and prosperity. Like Obamacare or the EPA
or ..., or .... I'm sure the violent anti-Trump demo's have an
influence on Secret Service staffing and thus the costs of Trump
vacations not to mention costs of protecting his family.

But it's understandable. Obama threatened some of our income. Trump
threatens all some peoples' income.
Hunter Hampton
2017-02-19 19:20:24 UTC
Meanwhile, yesterday in Florida....

President Donald Trump cited a nonexistent incident in Sweden while
talking about the relationship between terror attacks and refugees
around the world during a rally in Melbourne, Florida, on Saturday.

"You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening
last night in Sweden ... Sweden ... who would believe this? Sweden, they
took in large numbers, they are having problems like they never thought
possible. You look at what's happening Brussels, you look at what's
happening all over the world," Trump said.

WTF?

The man cannot stop making the fake news.
George Anthony
2017-02-19 19:47:04 UTC
Post by Hunter Hampton
Meanwhile, yesterday in Florida....
President Donald Trump cited a nonexistent incident in Sweden while
talking about the relationship between terror attacks and refugees
around the world during a rally in Melbourne, Florida, on Saturday.
"You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening
last night in Sweden ... Sweden ... who would believe this? Sweden, they
took in large numbers, they are having problems like they never thought
possible. You look at what's happening Brussels, you look at what's
happening all over the world," Trump said.
WTF?
The man cannot stop making the fake news.
Who won the election? I guess Obama's lies were okay with you. I don't
recall you two being critical of his falsehoods. You two are in for a
rough eight years.
Jan Orme
2017-02-19 20:58:52 UTC
Post by George Anthony
Post by Hunter Hampton
Meanwhile, yesterday in Florida....
President Donald Trump cited a nonexistent incident in Sweden while
talking about the relationship between terror attacks and refugees
around the world during a rally in Melbourne, Florida, on Saturday.
"You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening
last night in Sweden ... Sweden ... who would believe this? Sweden, they
took in large numbers, they are having problems like they never thought
possible. You look at what's happening Brussels, you look at what's
happening all over the world," Trump said.
WTF?
The man cannot stop making the fake news.
Who won the election? I guess Obama's lies were okay with you. I don't
recall you two being critical of his falsehoods. You two are in for a
rough eight years.
Meanwhile...The Trumps Fly into Florida for a good old fashiond 9,000 person Rally of supporters.

And Hunter ..(WAAA...WAAA...WAAA) cries in her Pretzels! Ain't Life A Bitch!

Jan
Jan Orme
2017-02-19 21:02:12 UTC
Post by Jan Orme
Post by George Anthony
Post by Hunter Hampton
[...]
http://youtu.be/h1X5Wvl2_2Q
Jan
Check out the hanger of supporters and signs at the airport rally:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4238426/President-Trump-Lady-step-Air-Force-One.html

Jan
nothermark
2017-02-19 21:26:42 UTC
On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 14:20:24 -0500, Hunter Hampton
Post by Hunter Hampton
Meanwhile, yesterday in Florida....
President Donald Trump cited a nonexistent incident in Sweden while
talking about the relationship between terror attacks and refugees
around the world during a rally in Melbourne, Florida, on Saturday.
"You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening
last night in Sweden ... Sweden ... who would believe this? Sweden, they
took in large numbers, they are having problems like they never thought
possible. You look at what's happening Brussels, you look at what's
happening all over the world," Trump said.
WTF?
The man cannot stop making the fake news.
Or your sources can't. Try this one:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/768733/Sweden-migrants-latest-refugee-policy-demos-report
vito
2017-02-19 22:16:28 UTC
Post by Hunter Hampton
Meanwhile, yesterday in Florida....
President Donald Trump cited a nonexistent incident in Sweden while
talking about the relationship between terror attacks and refugees
around the world during a rally in Melbourne, Florida, on Saturday.
"You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening
last night in Sweden ... Sweden ... who would believe this? Sweden, they
took in large numbers, they are having problems like they never thought
possible. You look at what's happening Brussels, you look at what's
happening all over the world," Trump said.
WTF?
The man cannot stop making the fake news.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/768733/Sweden-migrants-latest-refugee-policy-demos-report
Looks like maybe Trump reads 'fake' news and then repeats it. One
never knows if something seen on the news is true or false any more.
And it's been like that since at least 1948. The whole "Outlaw Biker"
movement was created by "fake news".
nothermark
2017-02-19 23:30:40 UTC
Post by Hunter Hampton
[...]
The incident might, or might not, be fake. The issue is real. Western
Europe has been flooded with Muslim refugees who want to maintain
their culture and values and think the host countries owe it to them.
nothermark
2017-02-19 21:20:44 UTC
Post by George Anthony
Post by Owen McKenzie
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
[...]
It costs the gummint around $3million for Trump to go to Mar-a-Lago.
It costs Trump Trump a bundle because all the security is driving out
tenants at both Trump Tower and Mar-a-Lago. Expect he will be both
places a lot less. If he does not stop traveling between the
Whitehouse and those other two places any intelligent government
agency would move motor pool cars to the required locations. Car and
room rental are the two variables. The staff with him is there
wherever he is.

I was going to offer that he might switch to Camp David as we already
spend $10million/yr to keep it staffed. It turns out Obama did not go
there much so I the rural nature might not appeal to Trump either:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/29/camp-david-a-perfect-match-for-donald-trump-after-/
While I was there I found an interesting poll:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/polls/2017/feb/16/who-was-better-president-trumps-news-conference/

I also found out that there was no golf course at Camp David. That
aroused my curiosity as Obama is second to Ike in number of golf
outings. It seems he mostly plays a couple of military courses:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-obama-plays-300th-round-of-golf-as-president/

It will be interesting to see if President Trump follows suit or is
too busy.
kmiller
2017-02-20 22:49:57 UTC
Post by vito
Yes, I saw that. But nothing about trump billing the government for
Ivanka & son's living space as has been alledged.
Oh, I don't know..... I do know the ugly son went on a business trip and it cost up 100,000.00.
What happened to conservatives? When did they stop being conservative.
Trump has spent as much on vacations, in a month, as Obama did in a year!
hunter
The golfing President Trumplies... Of course, if he opens his mouth...

"Trump was a frequent and vocal critic of President Barack Obama's golf habit, regularly slamming the former president for playing golf with many
pressing issues before the country. Trump even suggested during a 2016 event in Virginia, in a knock on Obama, that if elected he was "not going to
have time to go play golf."

"I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said at the time.

Trump has visited his two golf courses near his Mar-a-Lago estate -- Trump International Golf Course in West Palm Beach and Trump National Golf Course
in Jupiter -- six times in his first month in office"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/20/politics/donald-trump-golfing-presidency/
George Anthony
2017-02-20 23:30:59 UTC
Post by kmiller
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
[...]
Elections have consequences. Golf is a positive consequence for Trump...
who, by the way, won the election.
vito
2017-02-21 04:48:06 UTC
On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 14:49:57 -0800, kmiller
Post by kmiller
Post by vito
[...]
Good Grief! The guy has done more real work in that month than any
president in my lifetime has in three months - and found time for a
round of golf every (4) weekends. And he's 70 years old. I call that
amazing.

The beef was not that 0bama played golf - it was that all he did was
play golf and loaf in between rounds.
Hunter Hampton
You've been in the sun too long.
vito
2017-02-21 08:07:10 UTC
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 00:39:03 -0500, Hunter Hampton
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
Good Grief! The guy has done more real work in that month than any
president in my lifetime has in three months - and found time for a
round of golf every (4) weekends. And he's 70 years old. I call that
amazing. >
Now it's 3 months?
Read it again. It says that Trump got 3x as much done as the rest.
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
The beef was not that 0bama played golf - it was that all he did was
play golf and loaf in between rounds.
You've been in the sun too long.
Sigh. Personal attacks when told a truth you don't like to hear but
cannor refute.
George Anthony
2017-02-21 15:44:50 UTC
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
The beef was not that 0bama played golf - it was that all he did was
play golf and loaf in between rounds.
You've been in the sun too long.
Sigh. Personal attacks when told a truth you don't like to hear but
cannor refute.
You should be used to that from the twins by now. They have nothing of
substance to say.
Bruce
2017-02-21 17:32:58 UTC
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
The beef was not that 0bama played golf - it was that all he did was
play golf and loaf in between rounds.
You've been in the sun too long.
Sigh. Personal attacks when told a truth you don't like to hear but
cannor refute.
It wasn't a personal attack,it was questioning your math. Kevin
presented the claim that Trump has been golfing 6 times in the month he
has been in office. You never refuted that claim with any facts, but
you equated that with golfing every two weekends. 6 times at once every
two weeks would require 3 months, but Trump has only been in office for
ONE month.

Get some facts, do some math, and try again.

Oh yeah, before anyone accuses me of being anti Trump, I have no idea if
he has been golfing at all (other then with the Japanese leader, and
that was part of the job), much less 6 times. I don't care one way or
the other. I would just like to see some facts and accurate math.
--
Bruce

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from it's
government." -- Thomas Paine
vito
2017-02-21 18:03:31 UTC
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
[...]
Kevin? I thot I was replying to Hunter.

"You've been in the sun too long" is a personal attack.

I have no intention of refuting the number of times Trump has golfed.
My point is that, whether it is 4 or 6 or a dozen, so what. The guy
has NOT been loafing. The math is moot to anybody but a Vogon bean
counter.

Have a nice cup of tea and kick back ...
Hunter Hampton
You read it again, it says 3 months.
vito
2017-02-21 21:21:23 UTC
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 15:46:58 -0500, Hunter Hampton
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
Good Grief! The guy has done more real work in that month than any
president in my lifetime has in three months - and found time for a
round of golf every (4) weekends. And he's 70 years old. I call that
amazing. >
Now it's 3 months?
Read it again. It says that Trump got 3x as much done as the rest.
You read it again, it says 3 months.
Oh! OK What a terrible blunder on my part. I did say 3 months. Oh Woe
is me ..... (Jeeze)
Jan Orme
2017-02-21 21:42:25 UTC
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
Good Grief! The guy has done more real work in that month than any
president in my lifetime has in three months - and found time for a
round of golf every (4) weekends. And he's 70 years old. I call that
amazing. >
Now it's 3 months?
Read it again. It says that Trump got 3x as much done as the rest.
You read it again, it says 3 months.
Oh! OK What a terrible blunder on my part. I did say 3 months. Oh Woe
is me ..... (Jeeze)
It's knee slapping.. mouth agape.. STUNNED time way over there on the left right now, Vito. Play this for Hunter so she might at some point come out of the tears and sobbing fit of 'SOGGY PRETZELS SYNDROME'...

http://youtu.be/h1X5Wvl2_2Q

I could say more but will keep it to at least this humorous level.

HEY HUNTER! THIS THREAD IS ABOUT TOO MUCH WATER OVER THE DAM IN CA CA!

Jan

Jan

Bruce
2017-02-19 02:22:12 UTC
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by vito
But that is just repeating what I said. Yes, we pay for their
PROTECTION. The question is "Do we also pay the extre rent, et
cetera, or does the Donald pay it?".
He charges the govt.
HE doesn't charge the government -- Trump Towers charges the government
for the rooms the Secret Service uses. The salaries of the Secret
Service is already a budget expense. I suspect that having Trump
strongarm the management of Trump Towers to give the rooms to the Secret
Service at no cost would be a violation of some sort of government
regulation. As to the expense of the room, the salary Trump is not
accepting pays almost half of it.

government." -- Thomas Paine
nothermark
2017-02-18 19:55:10 UTC
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by nothermark
The more I think about it the more tempted I would be to blow the dam
and let SoCal figure out what to do for water...
Man, so typical.... fuck everyone who isn't me.
No, screw the people who let their water source get screwed up by
inattention and to some extent an intent to abandon it. Read the
article. Better yet research the water wars in CA. We have some of
the same between NYC and upstate.
Post by Hunter Hampton
Meanwhile the asshole you elected has spent 10 million dollars on
vacations in less than a month in office. He spends a half a million
dollars a day so his wife and son can live in NYC.
He's having a campaign rally in Florida today....
His administration is in chaos.....
Instead of thinking maybe the USA's infrastructure should be repaired,
you just say let Southern California figure it out for themselves....
Hunter
May I suggest you try the Liberal's friend:

http://www.snopes.com/2016/11/22/will-it-cost-taxpayers-1-million-a-day-for-trumps-family-to-stay-in-new-york/

That is similar coverage to what Chelsea and her family would get
along with B&H if she had won. The only difference is the addresses
on the real estate. You do know B&H own more than one residence,
right?

If anything Trump Tower should be easier to protect. OTOH the
expensive hassle is the Liberal sore loser protestors. I'd just shoot
them and bag them for the trash but then they would end up in our
upstate landfills.
Major Oz
2017-02-19 06:10:22 UTC
Post by Hunter Hampton
Post by nothermark
The more I think about it the more tempted I would be to blow the dam
and let SoCal figure out what to do for water...
Man, so typical.... fuck everyone who isn't me.
Meanwhile the asshole you elected has spent 10 million dollars on
vacations in less than a month in office. He spends a half a million
dollars a day so his wife and son can live in NYC.
He's having a campaign rally in Florida today....
His administration is in chaos.....
Instead of thinking maybe the USA's infrastructure should be repaired,
you just say let Southern California figure it out for themselves....
Hunter
....hmmmmm.....

Apparently, someone shit in her cheerios this morning.